Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutting diet. I need a carb up day?

kobekob

Im following a 2000kcal diet for cutting, With 220 gr of protein, 50 gr of fat and 160 gr of carbs.

Even its not a extreme low carb diet, do you think i need a high carb day every week or stay the same all days until I drop the carbs 4 or 5 weeks later?

Thanks

I would implement refeeds once per week to stimulate the metabolism and leptin levels. Increase total carbs but keep total calories from going over maintenance to keep you on track

Thanks
Metabolism is not a problem because im on t3, but i will do it for the regulation of leptin levels

Hey, I had this problem and tried so many things. Different things work for different people and I was lucky enough to find one that worked for me. I have built up some muscles in two month without much exercise and it's been a life changer. I'm a little embarrassed to post my before and after photos here but if anyone actually cares to hear what I've been doing then I'd be happy to help in any way. Just shoot me a PM and I'll show you my before and after photos, and tell you about how things are going for me with the stuff I've tried. I wish someone would have helped me out when I was struggling to find a solution so if I can help you then it would make my day.

I would implement refeeds once per week to stimulate the metabolism and leptin levels. Increase total carbs but keep total calories from going over maintenance to keep you on track

I 100% agree with Rick on this one. 1 refeed a week at maintenance. Though recent studies show its mostly a psychological benefit, for me I feel it helps me train harder the next couple days so I implement them. If your already real lean like 8% you could probably get away with 2 refeeds a week

Sent from my SM-N900T using EliteFitness

Top Bottom