Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cutting after bulk

kawi

I'm using clen to cut right now with 40/40/20 diet. It's my first time using clen and I'm curious how quick i can expect results.

I'm starting with 2300 cals cutting down 150 cals every 2 weeks.

Im running clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off.

Right now im 5'9 186lbs with 18-20% BF, i want to get down to ~ 10%(started off at 192, did 2 week cut without clen)

Eating 5 meals a day with about 200g carbs , 200g protein, 50g fat.(obv will be adjusted as i cut calories)

I lift 3-4 times per week, and do 25+ mins of cardio post workout.

What should i expect?

I expect your heart to be under a lot of stress from the clen. I'd be very careful as its very bad on your heart. You don't wanna mess around and have a heart attack. I would drop the clen and just run a fat burner. N2burn can do wonders with a good diet and cardio.

Use code joeb15 for 15% of at Ntbm.

Ntbm support number
tel:1-631-443-4461

http://venomchat.com/

Clen sucks bro and your heart will never forgive you. It weakens your ventricles your only young once, your old for as long as you live after that.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Clen is crap, it'll damage your health and the result will be worse than if you didn't use it... I'd drop it and stick with the plan you have otherwise....

Top Bottom