Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Could I benefit from an Atkins?

starskulker

I'm just finishing up my cycle and am feeling pretty positive about the whole thing. I have gained good size and can even see my abs for the first time in my life. My predicament is that my girlfriend wants to drop some weight and will only go the atkins route because it has worked for her in the past. I have also have great results when I do this. What i'm wondering is that always before I did an atkins I was fat. This time I am not fat....can I actually rip up doing this atkins not minding if I lose a little of my muscle mass in the process? My main goal is support for my girlfriend by doing the same diet she is on to keep her motivated.

Starskulker said:
I'm just finishing up my cycle and am feeling pretty positive about the whole thing. I have gained good size and can even see my abs for the first time in my life. My predicament is that my girlfriend wants to drop some weight and will only go the atkins route because it has worked for her in the past. I have also have great results when I do this. What i'm wondering is that always before I did an atkins I was fat. This time I am not fat....can I actually rip up doing this atkins not minding if I lose a little of my muscle mass in the process? My main goal is support for my girlfriend by doing the same diet she is on to keep her motivated.

Hell yes you can.

Keep your protein intake high to prevent you losing substantial muscle mass. Cutting carbs down really low, especially late at night helps a lot of people, myself included, cut up. So dont be scared by it... get motivated and stay strict on the diet. Eat clean, do cardio, and get more ripped than you ever have been in your life.

Goodluck! Its always good when your significant other is dieting with you. It makes it a million times easier from my experience. :coffee:

Bro, Atkins is bad news. Little to no carbs is really bad and when you come off that diet you will gain it back (rebound effect) and fast too. And bro you will not lose a lil muscle, but A LOT!!!!! Lower your caloric intake and add cardio and you will lose unwanted fat. Good luck!

Bro why don't you just let your girl do atkins. You seem to be pretty dialed in and happy with your results, why change now. If your having no carbs your definitely going to see a loss in muscle and energy especially when at the gym. I believe atkins is good for really heavy people trying to lose weight, but if your active you need those carbs.

Atkins is for sedentary people, not people who weight train. Just use SesaPure/Glucorell and you'll be doing the Atkins without the diet.

Thanks Ulter. I just ordered sesapure and glucorell together. I think I will meet my girl halfway and do the C-K-D diet and maybe make my carb up days during the week while I am work and away from her. That way I can still be in total support of her and help myself at the same time!

Starskulker said:

A high protein intake with carbs is better. My carb intake consists of whole grain bread and raw veggies. Avoid white carbs(pasta, bread, sugar). Atkins isnt that bad, but depleting yourself of haelthy carbs doesnt work if you train.

Top Bottom