Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Coming off cycle need advice plz..

Fitnesslife

I've got a few questions: ok I'm coming off cycle it was test 400 for 12weeks just about done with pct it's been one month since last pin.. I'm dieting for a show in May.My question is this, because my natty test levels are down It seems it's harder for me to lose the bodyfat wich is to be expected I'm guessing?.. I'm just wondering if as my natural test comes back into play will I start to lose the body fat a lil easier? I know as I get leaner it gets harder just wanted some feedback about if my natural test levels come back to normal will it be easier to get leaner??? Any feedback is appreciated...
Here is a 6 week pic of just diet and cardio. I have 10 more weeks to go.. do you think I can be shredded w/o any "help" by May 25th?

With low test levels and possibly estrogen higher than normal range, it will be very hard to lose fat. Once those things normalize you can lose fat normally.

What was your PCT, and have you done any bloodwork? The faster you can get those things into range the better.

I know its probably too late but I would not attempt cutting until you were at least mostly recovered or you stand a chance of losing what you worked so hard for. If I were going to cut after a cycle I would extend the cycle through the cut so you can eat at least at maintenance during PCT.

As an aside I have tried cutting both extending my cycle for an additional 12 weeks and also cutting on a small amount of test (200mg) and didn't find much of a difference in lost muscle.

Thanks for the reply, and pct was HCG 1000iu one week out then again at week two after that comid/nova 50/50/25/25 now I'm at the end of the pct was hoping things will start to look up from here soon? I need to get the bloodwork done but how long should I wait to get that done? to see where I'm at

I def wanted to keep things going for the cut but the shows in May that would of put "on" from nov-May and coming back from that would of been super tuff on my system..

Thanks for the reply, and pct was HCG 1000iu one week out then again at week two after that comid/nova 50/50/25/25 now I'm at the end of the pct was hoping things will start to look up from here soon? I need to get the bloodwork done but how long should I wait to get that done? to see where I'm at

Well, part of the problem is that your PCT is not good at all for recovery. I've preached a thousand times on here about how SERM only PCTs are counterproductive to recovery since they only provide a temporary effect and you crash just as soon as you come off. They also block estrogen but don't lower it, so you will still have high estrogen in your body.

I suggest you run some Test Stack 17 to help bring your natural levels back into range and also run some Aromasin at 12.5mg EOD to lower estrogen. Take bloodwork about 2-3 weeks after PCT is complete.

Here are some discounts for test stack, including a limited time BOGO. Discounts are only good at the link below

BOGO (buy one get one free)- SVWQ6R9E

20% off-HZI7WTBZ

http://w3.teststackrx.com/102.html

Top Bottom