Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cheese

stacks88

Should i be eating cheese if i want to put on size? If you had to go for a certain cheese, which would be the best for you?

Should i be eating cheese if i want to put on size? If you had to go for a certain cheese, which would be the best for you?

most people here will tell you dairy is bad for you. highly inflammatory etc. but if you should choose to use, just do a google search for the lowest calorie cheeses or the highest protein cheeses. this will get you a few choices that are more balanced macros. like 50/50 fat to protein grams. it seems the softer the cheese the higher protein %. so i eat camembert, brie, mozzarella.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

whey protein powder is essentially rotten cheese powder thrown away. and a lot of guys use that daily

should you use it to put on muscle? there is no such thing as a food that puts on muscle.. what puts on muscle is weight training and good sleep. certain foods are more anabolic but again, that doesn't mean those are the ones you should just eat away at. fruits and veggies are catabolic, but we need them in our diets for their vitamins and minerals

Cheese is very high in calories and fat, low in protein, inflammatory in the body and mocus forming. Why would you want to eat it?

If you need additional calories - use coconut oil, avocados, whole eggs etc

whey protein powder is essentially rotten cheese powder thrown away. and a lot of guys use that daily

should you use it to put on muscle? there is no such thing as a food that puts on muscle.. what puts on muscle is weight training and good sleep. certain foods are more anabolic but again, that doesn't mean those are the ones you should just eat away at. fruits and veggies are catabolic, but we need them in our diets for their vitamins and minerals

No and err no. It was the liquid whey (the clear fluid that separates from milk when it starts to turn). Indeed the history of protein wa that the dairy companies contaminated rivers by pouring the fluid into the local water. Not, as per the reply above, tipping powder of any kind.

Food wise Steve is, of course correct, eat ALL kinds.

I feel so much better when I completely cut out dairy from my diet. I would recommend you do the same.

Top Bottom