Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1. Training abs once a week work well?

rompopW

Bros, I work a lot and I can go the gym only two days a weeks, developing abs is one my main goals so I spend one day working on abs only.
can you see results if work out on your abs once a week for an hour at the gym?

What workouts should I do, like weighted crunchies burn outs for 20 mins straight?

Abs are made in the kitchen bro. Not in the gym. If you can only go twice, you need to be doing full body exercises both days. Focus on compound movements such as squat, bench, row, overhead press, deadlifts. Then fix your diet. That's where abs come from. Not from smashing abs for two hours once a week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tried doing abs every day, every other day and now just once or maximum twice a week.

Time has shown that doing it once is more than enough

I do my abs on my pulling day split. however like what was said before, they are made in the kitchen. you can build up nice abs working them out, but there is no point if they are covered in fat right?

get your body fat % down and they will show up.

you can get yohimflame from n2bm and it will help burn off that stubborn belly fat while you workout

Seeing your abdominal muscles is mostly dependent upon your body fat levels. We all have 8 abdominal muscles but most people have too much fat covering their midsection to see their abs. Ever notice the fat guy at the gym doing hundreds of crunches? I am sure he has a really strong core but he is missing the big picture. In order to see your abs, you need to get your body fat down to 8% or less.

If you want to loose body fat - You need to perfect your diet and training. Its as simple as that. Fat is basically stored energy. To burn fat, you need to expend more calories then you consume.

Here is a good article for you to read on how to set up a carb cycling diet for fat loss:http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/supplements/carb-cycling-exposed-trevor-44776.html

In the end of the day, the battle for the sixpack takes place in the kitchen, rather than in the gym. Most people have already quite well developed abs, and training them a couple of times per week is plenty. All you need to do, is get rid of the fat that is covering them. Once you do so, you will have a good visible six pack. This can be achieved by doing more cardio and having a stricter diet.

Top Bottom