Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hello,new from NC

thecyclops

Hello guys,happy to be here and I have a few quick and Ill admit noob type questions...
1st I am an endurance athlete that has recently seen the need to add some functional muscle to the mix.I have been lifting and eating properly,etc and am VERY dedicated to running and cardio sports....OK,now I have researched TRT and have spoken to my DR.about the matter,and I may decide to try go that route.I also have seen that ANAVAR may be very helpfult to people like myself,and the results are good for endurance athletes....So my question(s) are...
TRT vs ANAVAR,Is this even a close comparison?Or am I way off base here?
Is ANAVAR the product I would want based on my lifestyle as a cardio nut,or does TRT sound more up my alley?
And I have seen a 100+"different pharmaceutical" companies on the net with just as many different versions of ANAVAR,so how do I know whats legit,err how do I know which fake is legit....if that even makes any sense?
Anywho,I'm Happy to be here,hopefully I can contribute to these boards with my experience as an endurance junkie and get some good info along the way.
--The Cyclops--

What are your stats
Weight
Bf%
training history

Also trt would be a dumb idea to me if your just trying to add a little muscle because you have to understand that you will have to stick yourself with a needle every week for the rest of your lift

What are your stats
Weight
Bf%
training history

Also trt would be a dumb idea to me if your just trying to add a little muscle because you have to understand that you will have to stick yourself with a needle every week for the rest of your lift

Age-35
Height-5'8
Weight-155
bf-?(naturally thick,vs naturally skinny?)
Training History-Started"lifting"w/my father at age 9,continued for most of my adult life.Trained 4 years of No Gi BJJ w/weight training also.Motorcycle wreck ended my BJJ training and any heavy lifting,as I turned to running which sno-balled into cycling,long distance hiking and pretty much anything that pushes my cardio.From a suggestion from a fellow respected runner/triathlete I have been adding ONLY functunital weight exercises to my routine and I am liking the results....I am also a vegetarian and the "over 35"thing has got me leaning towards TRT....but isnt there an underarm TRT?With no needles???
Thanks for your time.

35 can be a bit soon to hit hrt but as far as using aas for running I'm not person to ask. Hopefully someone that's knows more on this subject will chime in.

Well Im fairly certain my Test levels are low,DO NOT want to go into specifics,but lets just say I have been low my whole life,and Im probably way overdue.So anavar online is useless?Its fake?I know I need to know the proper way to ask these questions,and how I say it,but if someone can point me in the right direction...

Top Bottom