Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

You're a silly, silly man Charlie Brown

Nathan

I have always enjoyed Charlie Brown and all his wild and crazy adventures. Sometimes when I am encountered with certain circumstances I wonder to myself, "What would Charlie Brown do at a time like this?" The same answer always creeps into my mind: He would do the RIGHT thing. I think if we all tried to be a little more like Charlie Brown in our everyday lives then the world would be a better place. I, for one, and going to model myself after him, right down to the yellow t-shirt with that zig-zag black stripe on it. Look out world, I hope there's room for one more Charlie Brown. That's right......one more Charlie Brown.

Does that mean that you're going to shave your head?:confused:

meet_charlie_brown_big.gif

big4life said:
Does that mean that you're going to shave your head?:confused:

meet_charlie_brown_big.gif

Yes. Save a few strand on the top. It will look good, trust me.

Happy, this thread is about Charlie Brown. If you cannot grasp that, i ask that you hang yourself immediately. Thank you.

Nathan said:

Happy, this thread is about Charlie Brown. If you cannot grasp that, i ask that you hang yourself immediately. Thank you.

and done!

Nathan said:

Cool!!!

I say go for it. You could start a new trend.;)

big4life said:

Cool!!!

I say go for it. You could start a new trend.;)

I'm having trouble getting my head that big and round relative to the rest of my body. Any suggestions? I want this to be done just right.

Nathan said:

I'm having trouble getting my head that big and round relative to the rest of my body. Any suggestions? I want this to be done just right.

oh wait, sorry, I thought this was a thread... again... about King Swolio.
my bad.

HappyScrappy said:

oh wait, sorry, I thought this was a thread... again... about King Swolio.
my bad.

I don't mind. He might though. You might want to talk to him aboutt hat. Are you all ready for Easter yet Happy?

Nathan said:

I don't mind. He might though. You might want to talk to him aboutt hat. Are you all ready for Easter yet Happy?

He might mind what?

As for Easter, assuming you mean January 9th, I'll be dressed as a bunny with any of my friends that will also dress up as fake large animals.
Then we will be seeing how many bars we can get served at.
And take pictures and all that.

I'm gonna go get some food now.

Top Bottom