Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

You ever feel the urge...

TC2

To just punch someone in the nose???

There's always that one just iritating person that gives you a migraine.

I personaly think it would be a better world if it were allowed.

example.

"TC, I feel that *SMACK* OH GOD YOU BROKE MY NOSE!!, OWW IT HURTS SO MUCH!!!"

I think this could greatly cut down on the stress in my life.:p

You touch on a good point here, many times throughout the week I wish that beating the living shit out of someone would be legal.

TC2 said:
To just punch someone in the nose???

There's always that one just iritating person that gives you a migraine.

I personaly think it would be a better world if it were allowed.

example.

"TC, I feel that *SMACK* OH GOD YOU BROKE MY NOSE!!, OWW IT HURTS SO MUCH!!!"

I think this could greatly cut down on the stress in my life.:p
So you're married too, huh?

Is there going to be a meet up near Curlings town?

The last bar fight i got into it was about three to one against me and my friends.We beat these 21-23 year old punks.They started shit and couldn't finish.

Anyway some how one of the three assholes that were fighting with me got my finger in his mouth and bit the hell out of me.It went thru my nail.People were breaking it up and finally some more of our friends came out of the bar to help us out.

After everything was settling down i saw the fucker who had bitten me standing beside a car with a couple of his friends.

I slowly walked over unnoticed and rushed up and punched the fucker in the nose.Knocked him out cold and i nearly broke my damn hand.I left right after.

One of my friends is a cop and he said it fucked his nose up bad and the guy wanted to press charges but didn't know my name....LOL.

That was some crazy shit that night.

Last edited:
One time I was in a bar fight and even though I got owned, I managed to bite this one guys finger - only bad part was that afterwards, the dude snuck up on me and punched me square in the nose! Damn did that ever hurt!

Top Bottom