Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This is why I fly solo everywhere and with everything I do

Dial_tone said:
Amnesty rule. You puke on a chick's boobs while you're schtoinking her or get so drunk you shat yourself you get an automatic pass if it's at a batchelor party. You do that on any other night and we will ride your mutha fucking punk ass like Little Yellow Jacket til the end of time.

:lmao: You are killing me over here!

jnevin said:
He didn't call anyone a trashy ho.

It was implied.

Or maybe I misunderstood... Could all be cleared up with an explanation...

I am very level-headed.

I agreed with the guy and he slammed me. Still trying to understand why he would do that.

BIKINIMOM said:
It was implied.

Or maybe I misunderstood... Could all be cleared up with an explanation...

I am very level-headed.

I agreed with the guy and he slammed me. Still trying to understand why he would do that.

why is he obligated to explain something to you because you completely twisted it and misinterpreted it to what you feel is convenient?

calveless wonder said:
why is he obligated to explain something to you because you completely twisted it and misinterpreted it to what you feel is convenient?

I was not the only one who read it that way so please spare me the rhetoric.

If I make a statement that offends someone and that was NOT my intention I try my best to explain what I DID mean. It's called personal responsibility. KB is very big on that from what he posts but obviously not one who practises what he preaches.

One can only surmize that he meant it EXACTLY the way I took it and the way that many others took it to be meant.

ya right you just have pussy ass friends.. since my friends were all broke.. my boy got the suite at the hard rock comped and i told my friends 9 months in advance if they dont have 100 in an envelope for liquor/drugs on the day we were leaving they weren't coming..

they all manned up.. considering like half of them have jobs thats pretty decent.. i'm assuming all your friends have jobs.

i'm sure if we wanted to hit vegas it'd be the same shit but i would have told them 2 years in advance.. however miami blows vegas outta the ball park.

BM wouldn't know what to do without drama in her life.

What a complete waste of human life.

alien amp pharm said:
BM wouldn't know what to do without drama in her life.

What a complete waste of human life.

Are you still riding that train?

I have plenty of drama in my life that is why I don't go around wantonly knocking others.

If I offend someone unintentionally, I try to explain and apologize because I am sorry they got offended even though that wasn't my intention.

See, I have manners and I care about the feelings of others.

I suppose it is MY BAD to hope that others would behave the same in kind?

calveless wonder said:

Such is why you can't argue with her. She lies and twists stories to fit her point of view constantly. Tis best just to sit back and watch the train wreck from a distance.

alien amp pharm said:
Such is why you can't argue with her. She lies and twists stories to fit her point of view constantly. Tis best just to sit back and watch the train wreck from a distance.

Actually my life is quite envied by many in spite of how difficult it can be. Nice of you to notice. :heart:

that dude who's getting married sounds like a puss. planning a trip for wahtever reason with more than a small handful of peeps is always a bitch.

Top Bottom