Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why do Some White Dudes Try to Act and Dress Like Black Dudes?

curling

I don't get it? What is their deal. You know that song pretty fly for a white guy. I mean why do they do it? Do they wish they were born black or what?

Most are just losers without a clue. They cannot fit in dressing like the white crowd, so they start to dress and act like rap stars. Funny thing about that is that the black crowd is laughing at these dumbasses behind their back.

How do you know they're acting like black dudes? Maybe this whole fashion statement was coopted from the white community by blacks? Maybe they all shop at the same gap store and are simply victims of madison avenue and 12 nippled, lamp shade wearing admen.

Ever consider the remote, yet quite probably likelyhood (??) that this is a subversive alien plot sucking the brains out of the youth of America to power their evil alien ships around the planet stroogus 23 where basselopes bound through the purple sky and take showers in zarilian ale.

In summary...

Jelly doesn't have seeds, jam does.

I'm white as a sheet and I wear nothing but FUBU gear from head to toe, with the exception of the FILA on my feet, to my corporate computer job. As this very moment I'm draped in a purple and white sweat suit, matching kangol, and fat gold rope around my neck. Shit.

WODIN said:
How do you know they're acting like black dudes? Maybe this whole fashion statement was coopted from the white community by blacks? Maybe they all shop at the same gap store and are simply victims of madison avenue and 12 nippled, lamp shade wearing admen.

Ever consider the remote, yet quite probably likelyhood (??) that this is a subversive alien plot sucking the brains out of the youth of America to power their evil alien ships around the planet stroogus 23 where basselopes bound through the purple sky and take showers in zarilian ale.

In summary...

Jelly doesn't have seeds, jam does.

Wodin, You didn't smoke your breakfast this morning did you? Just waht the heck are you talking about? The remote is sucking our brains out? I guess I am going to have to get off my lazy butt and go change the channel manually I can't handle any or brains being gone.

supersizeme said:
I'm white as a sheet and I wear nothing but FUBU gear from head to toe, with the exception of the FILA on my feet, to my corporate computer job. As this very moment I'm draped in a purple and white sweat suit, matching kangol, and fat gold rope around my neck. Shit.

no way......for real !!!!! LOL LOL LOL LOL and I'm wearing my fashionable 14/88 togs.

I don't know why it is happening, but it really concerns me.

Now how many black kids do you see dressing like white kids and listening to Garth Brooks? Where the hell is Charlie Pride when you need him!!!:mad:

pushing_fe said:
I don't know why it is happening, but it really concerns me.

Now how many black kids do you see dressing like white kids and listening to Garth Brooks? Where the hell is Charlie Pride when you need him!!!:mad:

Funny you mention that. In high school, we had one black guy that hung out with us beer drinking rednecks. This guy was great. He even drank natty light and listened to country music.

BO-CEPHUS said:

Funny you mention that. In high school, we had one black guy that hung out with us beer drinking rednecks. This guy was great. He even drank natty light and listened to country music.

"Listen there is a new sheriff in town and his name is Hammond - Regi Hammond." LOL

Top Bottom