Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why do I keep dreaming about you ppl?! lol

Seashell

El Kabong
Platinum
A couple nights ago I dreamt about Tuc & Jerkbox. The 3 of us were going rollerskating. :rainbow: I was sporting an eyesore of a red long-sleeved velvet gown (wtf?) and was trying to lace up my skates. Tuc was being all pissy and wanted to leave without me because I was taking too long, but Jerkbox made him wait (Ha!). :confused:

Then, last night, I dreamt Smurfy was sleeping over at my house. She was discussing my clothes, kinda doing a "What not to wear" thing for me..

Do I spend too much time here... :worried: :D

Seashell said:
A couple nights ago I dreamt about Tuc & Jerkbox. The 3 of us were going rollerskating. :rainbow: I was sporting an eyesore of a red long-sleeved velvet gown (wtf?) and was trying to lace up my skates. Tuc was being all pissy and wanted to leave without me because I was taking too long, but Jerkbox made him wait (Ha!). :confused:

Then, last night, I dreamt Smurfy was sleeping over at my house. She was discussing my clothes, kinda doing a "What not to wear" thing for me..

Do I spend too much time here... :worried: :D

When you dream about me. lol :)

tuc biscuit said:
I had the exact same dream on the exact same night.

:splat: You did not. You're going to have nightmares tonight about the Judo class that never ends..

onebigab: :heart:

Top Bottom