Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who's S.O. is really out of shape??

Is your significant other out of shape??

• No....we are both fit

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • No...we are both out of shape

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes...(I am a male)

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Yes...(I am a female)

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I am not in shape, but he/she is.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

alexiarenee

Just curious as to how many of you who are considered to be in great shape have a significant other who is totally out of shape.
I do.
But I don't see this often- a girl who's fit with a guy who's, well, not. Usually the other way around.

No not me!

My love is in great shape...:p :)

It is alot eaiser to have someone who is
into the same things you are..

It's like having a friend/workout partner
to keep each other at it..

Females I date are involved in some type of physical exertion on a routine basis, and they look yummy. peace

My husband got me into lifting...

He's a big guy and even though he doesn't spend a ton of time in the gym (recently anyway, due to attending school and running our businesses) he still manages to stay big - :p

shhhh...don't tell him I said that, I'm really pissed off at him right now

Last edited:
Mine is in good shape, though not big. He's into running and other endurance kinda stuff. He looks nice, but he's nowhere near the size of most guys on here. He's been lifting a bit with me since I got started, though, and I think he's enjoying the results...

Wyst

My SO runs around 3-5 miles a day and does taebo too... So she is definitely in better cardio shape, but when it comes to weighlifting I do all the anaerobic stuff. Though now she is doing some weights and I'm doing some cardio.....

I think we are both fit. My girl thinks she has alot of work to do... but she is REALLY hard on herself... if she could see herself through my eyes she'd think she was a super model. :)

I could use some aerobic work... I'm really not in good shape that way...

C

Top Bottom