Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is the worst that could happen ...

superqt4u2nv

Elite
Elite Moderator
If I turn a horizontal a/c unit vertical. I know it could break but what is the likely hood od that happening?

Vertica a/c $459

Horirzontal $139

the worst that could happen is it probably won't work (they use water among other things to cool the air that i assume needs to be in a certain position for it to function properly).

So the worst is, the waste 139 bucks.

Lestat said:
the worst that could happen is it probably won't work (they use water among other things to cool the air that i assume needs to be in a certain position for it to function properly).

So the worst is, the waste 139 bucks.
I should smash my fucking window then it would fit horizontal no problem.

superqt4u2nv said:
I should smash my fucking window then it would fit horizontal no problem.
good thing you aren't sleeping with someone everynight, you'd be even hotter.

I want smash in everyones face right now no joke if you were here I would kill you for a/c unit.

superqt4u2nv said:
I want smash in everyones face right now no joke if you were here I would kill you for a/c unit.
and i wanted to invite you to alabama

superqt4u2nv said:
the worst is going down on a girl who's been sweating it up. vag sweat is funky!

4everhung said:
not if they're clean
it's erotic
a girl can sweat for what, maybe 2 minutes before it starts to get funkdafied down there.

Top Bottom