Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what the fuck is Fox doing putting on this 'Bonzai' shit

BANZAIIIIIII!!!

i assume......i dont like it either

i havent even cracked a smile over any of this let alone laughed.

god, television sucks so bad except for a very select number of shows.

Google is your friend, fellas. :)

Synopsis: The series, which became a cult TV classic when it originally aired on Channel 4 in Britain, is the ultimate comedic interactive betting show. BANZAI challenges the audience with a series of practical jokes, unpredictable stunts and hilarious gags and encourages viewers to bet each other on the final outcome. Some of the outrageous scenarios include: "The Michael Jackson Reverse Race Rendezvous," in which Michael Jackson impersonators are placed on an ice rink and viewers must predict which one can moonwalk the fastest; and "The Man Dog Stick Question," in which a stick is thrown into a swimming pool and viewers must choose who retrieves it first: Todd Bridges of "Diff'rent Strokes" or a dog?

The show is hosted by MR. BANZAI, a mysterious figure who is like an enigma wrapped within a conundrum. He oversees most of the bets on the show and is considered to be somewhat of a judge in all matters BANZAI. The show also features a wild cast of BANZAI characters who host the bizarre scenarios. These include: CHEEKY CHAPPY, the lovable rogue who dreams of one day creating the perfect Naked Lady Gamble; LADY ONE QUESTION, the intrepid interviewer who simply asks celebrities a question, then does absolutely nothing; and MR. SHAKE HANDS MAN, who has perfected the science of handshaking as he tries to see how long he can shake hands with celebrities before they pull away.

BANZAI is a wild and irreverent romp that cuts through the wide sea of traditional television. Viewers at home can wager with friends and family to discover who can best predict the very unpredictable outcomes. And as Mr. Banzai put it best, "What's the point of breathing if you're not betting?"

Production Credits:
Tim Breadin and Gary Monaghan are creators/executive producers of BANZAI, which is produced by Radar Productions Ltd. -FOX-
http://www.allyourtv.com/shows/b/showguidebanzai.html

Three cheers for the modern world and all the writhing masses.

Of which I, admittedly, am one.

But at least I ain't going to be watching no stinking "Banzai"!

p0ink said:
you guys get fox there?

i cant tell if your talking to me

cas showed it aint from the US.....so at least one bad show isnt from there. this can never attone for the horror that is Will and Grace.........<shudder>

Top Bottom