Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What annoys women and what attracts them

I;ve got nothing to worry about cause I'm a mean bastard. She hates the fact that I like Barry Manilow and sappy music, but I don't give a shit. :heart:

My ex-wife was concerned that she would run all over me because I was too nice... I was thinking to myself, "She don't know me very well, do she."

- Giving away your power to her and making her the boss
- Always asking a woman what she wants instead ofleading
- Acting submissive and weak
- Accepting her demands, bossyness, and manipulative requests
- Being her doormat and putting your own needsaside "

Any woman I've ever dated admitted that she secretly liked the fact that I "put them in their place" (not my words).

I've always been totally baffled by these pussy ass American husbands that let their wives be the "boss" in the relationship. the wives tell them what to do,when to do it, how to do it..etc..etc.

I'm all for being equal but a woman is NOT my fucking boss.

lolol

Not all women are alike
The don't all want alpha males who tend to lean on the jerk side
Some women do prefer wussies and want to be in control

Most (over) generalizations are dangerous (even this one)

Sass...great post. Your point was lost with everyone here.
The only person that made any sense was Swole.

CW, I would have expected more from you. Femisist are ppl who have to fight for equal rights. If we hadn't, you monkeys would still be dragging us by our hair to the cave or treating is the way muslim men treat their women.

blueta2 said:

CW, I would have expected more from you. Femisist are ppl who have to fight for equal rights. If we hadn't, you monkeys would still be dragging us by our hair to the cave or treating is the way muslim men treat their women.

LOL..typical feminist logic.

blueta2 said:

lol..maybe the original feminists,but in the last 30years these pseudo testosterone filled dykes have erraticated the original meaning of it. and it's exactly as I described

might want to do your homework before calling me out.

And for the record, all my posts made perfect sense. Don't even try.
only people who are socially aware will understand. but you're a woman, so i wouldn't expect you to get what i'm saying anyways.
there's 3 people on this board truly "who get it" as much as I do...actually, they understand it more than i do and have taught me alot. It's just funny how completely blind people are when it comes to social interactions and human dynamics. i see it everytime i go out

i like you blueta, but your super jaded view on this type of thing is what makes you an easy target.

Last edited:
Reactions: TC2
calveless wonder said:
lol..maybe the original feminists,but in the last 30years these pseudo testosterone filled dykes have erraticated the original meaning of it. and it's exactly as I described

might want to do your homework before calling me out.

And for the record, all my posts made perfect sense. Don't even try.
only people who are socially aware will understand. but you're a woman, so i wouldn't expect you to get what i'm saying anyways.

i like you blueta, but your super jaded view on this type of thing is what makes you an easy target.

word...feminists of today dont want equal rights... they dont want things to be 50/50..they want it all.

Top Bottom