Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

War has never solved anything.

nitlyan

Quite the contrary. The three greatest scourges of the 20th century — Nazism, Japanese militarism, and Soviet Communism — were defeated through war or continued military resistance. More were killed by Hitler, Stalin, and Mao outside of combat than died in World Wars I and II. War, as Sherman said, is all hell, but as Heraclitus admitted it is also "the father of us all." Wickedness — whether chattel slavery, the gas chambers, or concentration camps — has rarely passed quietly into the night on its own. The present evil isn't going to either.

maybe. but unlike us, many of their troops aren't afraid to die (i'm not in the u.s. military, so i have no idea how they feel about dying). It is considered a holy war over there. if you die in battle, you spend all eternity in heaven with virgins in one hand & some remmie martin in the other.
for us, if we die in battle, we lose our family, friends, jobs & fade into nothingness. so i assume they will be more motivated fighters.

It just means you fight them differently, capture the rats, then slice off thier nuts, then send them to hell. Life in the afterlife with all the virgins you want, but without your dick doesn't allow for motivation.

Actually, many of them are afraid to die and won't do it (suicide bombings). Young, idealistic men, even boys are recruited by the higher ups to do their bidding in many cases. They are no braver than us, than our men in the military.

In that vein.......you know what was the most popular song sung by Saudi sheiks during Desert Storm??? "Onward Christian soldiers" lol

Nitlyan, correct me if i am wrong, but...

quote you:

"More were killed by Hitler, Stalin, and Mao outside of combat than died in World Wars I and II."

Well in worldwar ll Hitler killed 6 000 000 jews and if i recall correctly there where more Russians killed in the battlefield alone in the same war.

I believe our attack on Hiyroshima settled the attack on Pearl Harbor?? I know my Grandfather was satisfied.

Re: Nitlyan, correct me if i am wrong, but...

Originally posted by Jeff_rys

Well in worldwar ll Hitler killed 6 000 000 jews and if i recall correctly there where more Russians killed in the battlefield alone in the same war. [/B]

Its been said that 26 million Russians were killed due to the invasion by Germany.........hell they lost 1 million at Stalingrad.

Mind boggling

Guys I'm speaking with the experience of 2 tours of duty in Lebanon. 99.9% of them are afraid to die. Don't mind the hype people like to speak. I've shared bunkers with Arabs, including Hizbollah 'freedom' fighters' while they used our bunkers to take shelter from Isreali arty fire. The fucker's were shaking in their boots, there's only a very very tiny few who are brain washed into believing the shit western's would have us believe.
I've never seen an arab try to catch a 155mm HE yet !.
Peace
Bouncer

Top Bottom