Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Surprising Acne Tip for You Guys - Great for Hair, Muscles, and Nails, too...

rogerwilcox

Here's a cool thing if you are suffereing from acne, want healthier skin, have joint problems, or want more lustrous hair.

Many of you know about the power of MSM as a tool in combatting joint inflamation and pain, but were you aware of all the other positive benefits?

Bottom line, it allows you to keep healthy collagen levels. Collagen is the most abundant form of protien in the body and is vital in the production of skin, hair, joints, nails, and muscle. There is collagen in every single cell of your body.

It's been found that supplementing MSM will:

a. Make hair, nails, and skin healthier.

b. Reduce the formation of scar tissue (hugely important for acne sufferers)

c. Reduce joint inflamation.

d. Keep cartilege healthy (another joint pain benefit).

e. Improve digestion (needed for the production of bile)

So, I started taking it orally and also using MSM lotions on my body and MSM toner on my face. Beneft?

a. My skin looks much healthier in general. It's softer and it glows.

b. My acne heels much faster.

c. Surprise bonus: I had terrible dry skin itch this winter (happens every winter). It's virtually gone now - I've never been able to cure it this effectively ever. Period. The MSM lotion and supplements are really the only difference. My skin is not dry at all.

One wonders if it will also have a benefit in body building since collagen is found in muscle as well?

Tips:

a. Take it with vitamin C (it's necessary for the production of collagen)

b. Try taking both oral and topical forms for faster results.

c. Taking with a collagen supplement can help (but isn't 100% necessary as the body can make collagen from other protiens).

d. It may only benefit people with an MSM deficiency, so it may not benefit you (especially if you're very young). Either way, I'd try it. I'm relatively young and it's helping me out quite a bit.

TWO MORE ACNE TIPS:

Try guggolsterones (found in guggolbolic and other products). It's helped me tremendously, and it also helps increase metabolism.

Remember that the most important thing about acne is keeping your skin clean. It's the bacterial infection that gets you... Not washing your face twice a day is bad news. If you're afraid of drying out the skin, the MSM will help out with that tremendously. That's why I use the MSM toner.

You might also want to try some type of fruit acid peel (alpha hydroxy acid, glycolic acid, etc..) as it's important to slough off your dead skin to keep it looking its best.

Enoy!

Roger

Sorry if the above sounds like an ad... I'm not promoting anything, obviously.

Also, a lot of this is of course from marketing literature used to sell MSM - I wouldn't have posted it if I didn't have positive results myself, though, so please keep that in mind.

And, of course, your mileage may vary.

Peace!

Roger

I got my MSM toner at a local health food store. The brand I'm using is "Ultra Botanicals". It's also alchohol-free, so it doesn't dry out your skin. Great stuff! They offer a bunch of other MSM products, too.

Might be able to find it online somewhere. I'm sure there are other brands. Try a search on aesop.com or another good search engine.

Also, I'm using the liquid MSM and adding it to protien shakes with powered multi-mitamins and extra vitamin C.

Yeah, my shakes taste like cow-dung! (Flax, vitamins, MSM... In a base of chalky whey protein powder - yum!)

Peace

Hey - can someone explain something about Karma to me? I looked at my profile right now and saw that someone posted a positive comment about the above post (thanks, bro), but the karma icon was gray... Isn't grey negative karma? I had another positive comment from someone and it was green (from MaxBiceps - thanks, bro).

Anyone know?

I think grey is positive karma from a new user while green is from a experienced user. Not sure what the cut off is though.

Top Bottom