Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So I think my gf and I just broke up...

resqguy said:
Wow...2 1/2 years potentially gone. I'm not even sure what happened...
if u are drunk bro just walk away and talk it out when u are sober......both of u could fuck up alot if u try to work it out drunk

Actually, it happened about 4 hours ago. I'm still trying to figure out what the fuck happened.

resqguy said:
Wow...2 1/2 years potentially gone. I'm not even sure what happened...

what happened? lol..

don't ever think of it as <years gone>. thats bullshit. its an experience, whether good or bad...or mostly bad or good or whatever. you made a decision, thats it.

tons of people stay together because they have "history". thats such horseshit. i did it myself..because i believed i had invested too much to end it, so i dragged out a relationship. it just ended up blowing in my face 20x worse. not saying this is the case with you

who broke it off, you or her?

Nah...it's not the history. Actually...we've always gotten along great. Lately, though, we've both been through a lot. I'm going through a career change and she's having some financial difficulties. We've both been stressed. But today, we couldn't be in the same room for more than five minutes without wanting to kill each other. It was weird....

resqguy said:
Actually, it happened about 4 hours ago. I'm still trying to figure out what the fuck happened.

Go to sleep and wait until the morning. Things will probably cool off and be okay.. Unless she was looking for a way out and made some lame excuse to start a fight or whatever. They're good at that shit. What I don't like about women is their passive/aggressive cowardly behavior. I see it on this board all the time.

biteme said:
Go to sleep and wait until the morning. Things will probably cool off and be okay.. Unless she was looking for a way out and made some lame excuse to start a fight or whatever. They're good at that shit. What I don't like about women is their passive/aggressive cowardly behavior. I see it on this board all the time.

I'm hoping everything will be ok 'cuz this girl's a keeper. We rarely argue about anything...that's why I'm so confused about what happened. She's pretty stressed about her money situation right now, and I can't blame her. But, fuck man...she was PISSED earlier...

resqguy said:
I'm hoping everything will be ok 'cuz this girl's a keeper. We rarely argue about anything...that's why I'm so confused about what happened. She's pretty stressed about her money situation right now, and I can't blame her. But, fuck man...she was PISSED earlier...
you are a good bro man.....

if she really is a keeper then she knows that and everything will work itself out

resqguy said:

she's projecting all her inner problems at you.........it happens, but she has to drop the little girl behavior. everyone has problems, its just how you deal with them. she's lucky she doesnt have kids etc. being broke sucks, but its usually temporary

i wouldn't even call her until she calls you.

jon79 said:
you are a good bro man.....

if she really is a keeper then she knows that and everything will work itself out

Thanks man.

I hope she's just stressed. Otherwise, I'm going to be a wreck. :worried:

Top Bottom