Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So I downloaded a video as a BIN file, how do I play it?

MAX 300

Help,

I downloaded a video via bittorrent.

I got two BIN files, and two CUE files of matching names.

What program do I need to open them, how do I play the video?

Those are CD image files...I use CDMage to extract files.
Nero might work also...

CDMage? Where do I get that?

Nero burning rom? I thought I could only use that to burn CD's, how do I use it to read these files?

MAX 300 said:
CDMage? Where do I get that?

Nero burning rom? I thought I could only use that to burn CD's, how do I use it to read these files?

info:
The .BIN / .CUE CD image format was made popular by the CDRWin software. Afterwards many programs have started supporting or partially supporting it, including: Nero, BlindWrite, CloneCD, FireBurner. The .CUE file contains the track layout information, while the .BIN file holds the actual data.

Nero along wirh CDRWin will write the data out on a CDR.
CDMage reads the Bin file so you can extract the files to your HDD
instead of writing a CDR.

For exe's and crackz; search P2P, newgroups, Google....

Or.....

If you wanna just watch the video before you burn it to disk, download Daemon Tools, and mount the bin in the virtual rom drive.

Whoa.....

geeky.

If it's a VCD or SVCD bin I say use VCD gear to extract the video. That's the easiest fast program IMO and I download many SVCD/VCD bins every week.

Ok, so I used CDMage to extract the BIN file and it created a TAO file...

That doesn't really help, how do I 'view' a TAO file or where do I go from here?

Thanks for helping guys.

Google is great. Most of us know that but some people prefer asking on place like this. And although I generally look to google first, sometimes asking things on chat boards are better. Although I generally ask stuff related to that board. I guess since this is general chat people ask anything. But searching google is far from the easiest way to get an answer all the time. Wording of the search sometime is crucial for it go smoothly. A chat board question is a lazier often faster way to get the exact answer you are looking for.

Top Bottom