Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Short guys ( 5'8 and under) vs tall guys (5'10 above) in social sitations

FucK see by habit I like went to the 3 size, and then I remember everyone is being blinded by size so I reduced to 1, anyway, on macs is shows up good size, on PC's its fucked UP... thanx Plank I'll fix it.

yeah, that shit was TINY..

whatever you are using now is perfect size.

His other size was perfect for me and now the font is large. I wish he'd just use the default font that we ALL see the same lol.

Will do, btw... I like the earlier post.
U were the last tipping point voice.
Regs it shall be.

5'8 here
always done well with the girls 5'5 and under . So/so with the girls 5'6 to 5'8 The 5'9 to 6'0 ft sasquatches not attracted to them at all. I just don't like um taller then me. Although I dated a girl 5'11 to try it, just never felt right.
As far as social settings when I was younger i'd show up with beer, buy drinks tell jokes all the shit to make people happy and stuff at gathering so everyone liked me few disliked me. Usually guys disliked me if I was banging their ex girlfriends. Girls that didnt like jocks disliked me , some girls just don't like muscles oh well.

i usually group us guys into 4 cats .
Short 5'5 and under, 5'6 - 5'9 average, 5'10 - 6 ft tall, 6ft+ really tall

I noticed girls are usually looking for a mate that is the same size or taller.

5'8 here
always done well with the girls 5'5 and under . So/so with the girls 5'6 to 5'8 The 5'9 to 6'0 ft sasquatches not attracted to them at all. I just don't like um taller then me. Although I dated a girl 5'11 to try it, just never felt right.
As far as social settings when I was younger i'd show up with beer, buy drinks tell jokes all the shit to make people happy and stuff at gathering so everyone liked me few disliked me. Usually guys disliked me if I was banging their ex girlfriends. Girls that didnt like jocks disliked me , some girls just don't like muscles oh well.

I like my girls like I like my running backs, like the shorter, cut back athletic types. The current one is 5 4, and usually 5 6 is the cut off, like I once dated a girl who was 5 10, we went out on one date and I had to stand up on my tippy toes to kiss her. I never feel short, however like all the times I should have felt short like got concentrated in that moment.
We both felt it. I was only 19, I still think the same feelings would happen at 31.

Im 5'7 and Ive dated guys anywhere from 5'2 up to 6'5"/ IMO the taller and bigger the better, thats just my preference. but its not a deal breaker by any means

Top Bottom