Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

seems like every woman i've met has either been raped or was abused as a child

heatherrae said:
On the contrary, I believe men who molest or rape tend to do it to more than one victim. You really are pretty dense.

okay lets say 25% of men are rapist to help your hilarious debate

that means either

KB
Dannomight
SublimeZ
Puddlemonkey
Noobznightout

one of us is a rapist/molester/assaulter? eh? lol :rolleyes:

I think it is far more prevalent that women who really are raped don't report it than the reported false accusations.

nefertiti said:
I'm pretty sure none of them feel this way...but women certainly do lie about it sometimes and it's damaging to the real victims, though inherently sad in its own way. I can't imagine what place a woman would find herself in where she would think lying about that sort of thing would be ok, or would better her life somehow.
Like the Duke Lacross victim or the girl who Kobe Bryant supposedly raped but there were 3 different men's semen in her nasty drawers.

N00bzNight0ut said:

that means either

KB
Dannomight
SublimeZ
Puddlemonkey
Noobznightout

I've been an assaulter/batterer only to men though.

N00bzNight0ut said:

that means either

KB
Dannomight
SublimeZ
Puddlemonkey
Noobznightout

With your attitude, I would pick you as the probable one...lol.

However, your logic is so stupidly flawed that it doesn't even merit comment.

N00bzNight0ut said:

that means either

KB
Dannomight
SublimeZ
Puddlemonkey
Noobznightout

If the glove don't fit you must acquit!

dannomight said:
Like the Duke Lacross victim or the girl who Kobe Bryant supposedly raped but there were 3 different men's semen in her nasty drawers.
So, for your two examples of women who you believe lied there are probably 100 little girls getting raped/abused regularly right now who will never report it.

dannomight said:
Also, let me ask you something. Can a prostitute ever be raped? By your criteria that if they had semen from another man on their clothing, they must be lying about the man raping them. So, prostitutes can never be raped, right, because they most likely have had sex with other men in a 24 hour period?

Top Bottom