Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question about a dysfunction....

covergrl80

A few weeks back I became very dizzy. After putting it off for a few days I got to the point I was no longer able to walk with holding onto something. I seen the doctor and diagnosed with labyrinthitis dysfunction, was put on a medication that did help, but now it seem to be coming back. Monday I have another appointment. I was just wondering if anyone on the board has ever had it in the past!

Yeah I am chick who is falling apart... :worried:

if it's not my pancrease, hormones or a lump in my breast it something else... :rolleyes:

Darn, chica, I don't know anything about that one. I hope you get better soon!

heatherrae said:
Darn, chica, I don't know anything about that one. I hope you get better soon!

Thanks! until now I had never heard of it before. I get things that no one ever gets. My doctor calles me the manufactior defect..LOL

blueta2 said:
yes happened to me.........did they give you Serc 16?

No they gave me Antivert. I have pills left so I started to take them again yesterday, but it does not seem to be helping. :worried:

covergrl80 said:
No they gave me Antivert. I have pills left so I started to take them again yesterday, but it does not seem to be helping. :worried:

I hear ya on the health issues. Had my fair share lately.

Labyrinthitis is ususally a virus that clears up on it's own. Give it more time. Allergy season is high also which does cause or aggravate Labyrinthitis.
You can ask for some Serc 16 to help your equilibrium

blueta2 said:
I hear ya on the health issues. Had my fair share lately.

Labyrinthitis is ususally a virus that clears up on it's own. Give it more time. Allergy season is high also which does cause or aggravate Labyrinthitis.
You can ask for some Serc 16 to help your equilibrium

I will ask him. This shit really sucks

Top Bottom