Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pumping Iron

arnie = charisma

it was all natural to him, he was blessed

How has it come to be that Arnold is on camera smoking weed and yet Obama, who wrote about doing it a couple times............is being taken to task over it? I give Obama credit for being honest.........when he was young he took a walk..........to me that's a very important criteria for being a contemporary world leader.......ya took a walk and saw how the real people lived. I'm sick of silver spooners in govt........they know NOTHING!!!

pin said:
Man those guys looked great. I think they look way better than todays pro's.

Yea, no doubt they looked good, but I don't think they are better then todays pro's. I met Jay at the Contra a couple weeks ago. Talked with him for a little while, very nice guy.....oh and he was weighing 305 and looked pretty fucking tight. Hard to deny todays pro's don't look good too

Smurfy said:
Yeah Buddy!!!!
Lightweight!!!!!!!!

I wonder if the weights he lifts get self-conscious...?

Like: (ROniie) "YEahhhhhhh buddy LIGHT WEIGHT LIIIIIIIGHT WEIGHTTTTTT"...(Mr. Weight)"....I thought I was perty big...other guys think I'm heavy...wtf? I might as well be one of teh pink weights..:( "

redsamurai said:
How has it come to be that Arnold is on camera smoking weed and yet Obama, who wrote about doing it a couple times............is being taken to task over it? I give Obama credit for being honest.........when he was young he took a walk..........to me that's a very important criteria for being a contemporary world leader.......ya took a walk and saw how the real people lived. I'm sick of silver spooners in govt........they know NOTHING!!!

You can't seriously be calling Arnold-the guy who grew up in war-torn Graz,
Austria with no electricity or running water-a silver spooner.

bw1 said:
Yea, no doubt they looked good, but I don't think they are better then todays pro's. I met Jay at the Contra a couple weeks ago. Talked with him for a little while, very nice guy.....oh and he was weighing 305 and looked pretty fucking tight. Hard to deny todays pro's don't look good too

oh. hell yeah. todays pros rock. i just like the classic look more. more streamlined look . small midsections cause they did stomach vaccumes. not as bulky and bloated looking.

sorry about all small text. i'm eating a samich.

Top Bottom