Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pumping Iron

javaguru said:
I concur...

2006 Olympia final...

I like all of the physiques in the modern Mr. Olympia clip, but I can see why modern bodybuilding as it is promoted will not receive mainstream acceptance. Are there any eloquent spokespeople? The premiere contest in the world is run like a circus. You have one guy standing in the middle of the comparison line-up behaving as if he has Tourette Syndrome, the posing in general is abysmal, and the overly loud announcer just eggs on the spectacle. The competitors and fans in Pumping Iron seem dignified and poised, like a standard you want to aspire to. The competitors and fans in the 2006 Olympia video seem like a mob of violent soccer hooligans you want to avoid.

Jacob Creutzfeldt said:
I like all of the physiques in the modern Mr. Olympia clip, but I can see why modern bodybuilding as it is promoted will not receive mainstream acceptance. Are there any eloquent spokespeople? The premiere contest in the world is run like a circus. You have one guy standing in the middle of the comparison line-up behaving as if he has Tourette Syndrome, the posing in general is abysmal, and the overly loud announcer just eggs on the spectacle. The competitors and fans in Pumping Iron seem dignified and poised, like a standard you want to aspire to. The competitors and fans in the 2006 Olympia video seem like a mob of violent soccer hooligans you want to avoid.

agreed.

Top Bottom