Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Anyone ever tried a ladyboy? It's a very exciting experience, because it's a woman with a penis, so watching her CUM, it's like watching a cumshot along with a female orgasm face. There's really nothing hotter than that, and it's sort of the best of both worlds, if you know what I mean.

I totally do not..but that half-a-fag Hallie does..

They CAN be. I have been with a lot of strippers and hookers. I actually overdosed on Tits and Ass. I've met all kinds of women. Some doing for drugs (60 percent), some have kids and need to support them, others are doing it for fun and it is a quick way to meet cash. I noticed the women who were free-spirited and doing for fun and not to make "quota" were the most fun. I got to know almost everyone in one club including the owners. I was one of the youngest customers to actually spend cash, so they all think I'm affiliated with the mob. lol

It does get old after a while but so does being with the same women and marriage and so on. Man was meant to spread the seed so it's normal to want to to be with more than one kind of women and different kinds of women. Just don't let it become an addiction.The problem is a lot of people are overcome by it and do get addicted to it.

Strippers are hookers with a bar built around them. They're all crazy. Most have a story, a working thru college or some bullshit. But they all are just retarded with finances, so they need to make 6 grand a month for cell phone bills, leased vehicles, rent, child care ( overnight baby sitters are non existent) so you get some white trash nanny to chain smoke while your kids get molested and the odious drug habits. If they are lucky, they build a clientele of losery dudes who think that this bitch will eventually marry them. Add the boyfriend who doesn't work and is playing GTA, smoking bongs and eating cereal. It's science.

Strippers are hookers with a bar built around them. They're all crazy. Most have a story, a working thru college or some bullshit. But they all are just retarded with finances, so they need to make 6 grand a month for cell phone bills, leased vehicles, rent, child care ( overnight baby sitters are non existent) so you get some white trash nanny to chain smoke while your kids get molested and the odious drug habits. If they are lucky, they build a clientele of losery dudes who think that this bitch will eventually marry them. Add the boyfriend who doesn't work and is playing GTA, smoking bongs and eating cereal. It's science.

Aren’t you the picture of positivity.

Tinder changed the game a bit for guys who are have way decent looking and not shy. Meet chicks for coffee, or a drink and try to bang them and then if all else fails then there are hookers. Now you can spend less than 250k. Win win situation with no need for a nasty white biotch for marriage.

Top Bottom