Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Post cycle rapid hair thinning

Waynegro

I finished up my cycle alomost two weeks ago, which consisted of 500mg omna/wk and 300mg deca/wk. I was worried about my hair line through out my cycle, but to my suprise I did not notice it jumping back.

My dad is almost 50 and has a full head of hair, but his peaks are faded back a bit. My brother is 21 and his hair is hurting bad. I am 24 and have a full head, but my peaks have fallen back over the years.

Fast forward to now, my hair is getting thinner for sure. I am getting worried. So to the hair guru's on this board what should I do? I have never taken any hair 'suppliments', but if they actually do help I would be willing to give them a shot. What should I start out using, and where is the best place to purchase them? Thank you.

sweet site.....what do you reccomend if my hair is thick right now and i just make sure it stays thick? i am new to hair products?

lwgy said:
ive tried it all. nothing helps me.

just like when it comes to girls, its all about patience and persistence. you gotta try out your treatment for at least 3 months to really judge if its working or not.

hairlosshelp.com - has lots of knowledgeable people

get on finasteride (aka propecia/proscar)...reduces DHT in the scalp
get a few bottles of the plain minoxidil at the site linked above
get nizoral shampoo and use 2x a week

research Oz's brew/dmso at hairlosshelp

it basically consists of minox, L-arginine, MSM, and a drug called dmso
dmso can be gotten at kornax.com...click on store front.....topicals...and look for rich's dmso.

you mix it up in certain quanities and it helps grow hair quickly.....but (standard disclaimer) not all solutions work for everyone.

Top Bottom