Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pet Peeves -- What are you pet peeves?

canadianhitman said:
People who use a debit card to pay in the express lane at the supermarket, slowing everyone down...fukkin no-cash-carrying losers!!!
Fuck that shit, I get rewards points.

stilleto said:
i bet she said i have BIG guns.
I don't have any pics other than this one:

pic00015.jpg
You have big forearms also!! I love the t-shirt!

canadianhitman said:
That guy behind you commenting very loudly on losers who use debit or credit at the express checkout? That'd be me.
Ill be laughing all the way to the bank when I get my $25 rewards point check in the mail next month.

Ill use the money to buy more groceries on my debit card.

75th said:
Ill be laughing all the way to the bank when I get my $25 rewards point check in the mail next month.

Ill use the money to buy more groceries on my debit card.

Then get your ass in the regular line where your slow checking-out ass belongs!!!

P.S. My dignity is worth more to me than twenty-five bucks.

canadianhitman said:
Then get your ass in the regular line where your slow checking-out ass belongs!!!

P.S. My dignity is worth more to me than twenty-five bucks.
Seriously though, the other week there were these two fucking hippies using the self checkout thing with a basket full of produce....WITH NO FUCKING BAR CODES.

They had to manually look up each of the SKU numbers for each product.

God Ive never wanted to kill someone so badly.

75th said:
Seriously though, the other week there were these two fucking hippies using the self checkout thing with a basket full of produce....WITH NO FUCKING BAR CODES.

Yeah, that's aggravating too.

75th said:

You'll get the rogue mormon family here that does their shopping for a week (6 kids and shit) and goes through that fucking line at 6:30 when the store is full. Then there's always that douchefart that thinks he's in line for a particular side, not the next available one, and decides to debate it with the 3 people that called him on it.

Top Bottom