Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pet Peeves -- What are you pet peeves?

boyfriends who cry and ask where the relationship is going

when people think they are being cute by asking about my "briefs" or some other lame lawyer joke I've heard a million times, and I have to smile like its funny.

when people get overly aggressive about some perceived injustice I've bestowed upon them in their cars -- relax you road ragers.

people who shoot me a dirty look when I walk in a restaraunt with devin (as if moms shouldn't be allowed to bring kids in public)

people who work as waitresses/waiters, valets, or some other service job and cop an attitude about every little thing.

people who are petty and get all worked up about every little thing or every perceived injustice in life.

women with great phat asses that wrap shirts/jackets around their waist to hide it.

if u dont want me to fucking look at your ass then wear loose clothes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GUARDIAN said:
women with great phat asses that wrap shirts/jackets around their waist to hide it.

if u dont want me to fucking look at your ass then wear loose clothes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
okay

:qt:

lol.

heatherrae said:
boyfriends who cry and ask where the relationship is going

when people think they are being cute by asking about my "briefs" or some other lame lawyer joke I've heard a million times, and I have to smile like its funny.

when people get overly aggressive about some perceived injustice I've bestowed upon them in their cars -- relax you road ragers.

people who shoot me a dirty look when I walk in a restaraunt with devin (as if moms shouldn't be allowed to bring kids in public)

people who work as waitresses/waiters, valets, or some other service job and cop an attitude about every little thing.

people who are petty and get all worked up about every little thing or every perceived injustice in life.

people who use the same phrase redundantly....

GUARDIAN said:
lol....only the fat women wearing lycra should do this.
we also do it when we had an "accident." So, maybe you are looking at someone whose aunt has paid her an unexpected visit...lol.

txbondsman said:
people who use the same phrase redundantly....people who use the same phrase redundantly
people who use the same phrase redundantly