Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Permanent Hair Removal

Enzo250

Anyone have this done? I hate shaving all the time and wanted to get rid of all my hair... I can have it laser removed but it can be expensive. I wanted to know if anyone has done it with good success before i go ahead and have it done...

never ending story

I have done it. Wanted to loose hair on the back.
Went for the laser twice and still hair comes back.
It all depends on the person (everything in life does).
Some only have to follow a session minimum 3 times (the lucky ones), some as much as 7 sessions and i am talking about one particular area, like the back.

If money is of no concern, then do it.

Damn, they didn't say that. They said after 3 sessions the hair would stop growing back... IS there anything that works and doesn't cost a fortune. Did you notice any change after 2 sessions(less hair, thinner, etc) Also how hairy was your back?

HAIR REMOVAL

TRY WAXING. i HAD IT DONE AND IT TAKES ~1 HOUR FOR THE ENTIRE BACK...BUT IT LAST FOR 3 TO 4 WEEKS.
ALSO AFTER A FEW SESSIONS THE HAIR SHOULD NOT COME BACK. IT IS A LITTLE PAINFUL. BUT IT IS WORTH IT.
||----||:D

I did the lazer treatment twice and it came back the same. Id rather wax and use that money on gear or food! First time I waxed I broke out bad, now Im going with my wife and they use this tree extract to clean the poors after the wax. It seemed to help, didnt get 1 pimple or ingrown.

hair that comes back

I did not have much hair on the back. But some where those black long ones that you get from Winny.
Most of them are gone, but still i will need one or two more sessions.
I will do them, when money is of no concern.
At least it is already better then it was.:cool:

So waxing is the way to go... But waxing is not permanent and i heard that i can be painful... But i guess that's the best for the money.. unusally its about 20 bucks for the chest.. My back is not a problem.How about electolosis, i heard that's permanent. Has anyone done that...

so the laser treatment is working? thats good to know... How much are they banging you out for each session.. I hate those long black hairs i got a few of those..

Try IPL

I have IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) Sessions Done on my chest. I have had 2 sessions $600 per session. Much more effective than laser. This is a relatively new procedure. It's non intrusive like traditional laser (meaning it does not penetrate the skin) Ok $600 per session is expensive and I get four paid sessions Total $2400 but heres the Kicker I am gaurunteed perminant hairloss. If I ever need another session they do it for free I figured how can I lose.

Heres a picture after the first session. They use ultrsound gel at 30 degrees F. Buuur it's cold they applied a thinner section of gel on my left Pec notice the burn. But otherwise it's not very painful. I also had a Gyno surgury recently notice the small scar. If you have Gyno surgury ask if they smooth the fat out with lypo suction otherwise you get a slight gyno look after surgery.
3699862.jpg
:bawling:

Last edited:
Top Bottom