Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pale? Out of shape? Need to diet? CHECK, CHECK, and CHECK!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck man! It is all about your priorities and goals.

I don't understand how someone can tell you to go back on drugs when you have all ready pointed out you are much happier with out them. That is all that matters. Don't get my wrong, I have nothing against the responsible use of AS, and would probably try it if I wasn't married, but people should respect your current decision and encourage you along the way.

Good Luck Again!

beastboy said:

I don't understand how someone can tell you to go back on drugs when you have all ready pointed out you are much happier with out them. That is all that matters. Don't get my wrong, I have nothing against the responsible use of AS, and would probably try it if I wasn't married, but people should respect your current decision and encourage you along the way.

Good Luck Again!

It happens because we have some sick morons with one claim to fame. They have a drug enhanced physique and nothing going on in their life other than weights and diet. So they go around trumpeting their "superior" drug enhanced physiques and furthering the reputation of the bodybuilder cult.

Really makes you want to be like them. :rolleyes:

I think Cas is the only one with both a remarkable physique AND a great personality on the board. Their are probably some others that I forgot.

Testosterone boy said:

It happens because we have some sick morons with one claim to fame. They have a drug enhanced physique and nothing going on in their life other than weights and diet. So they go around trumpeting their "superior" drug enhanced physiques and furthering the reputation of the bodybuilder cult.

Really makes you want to be like them. :rolleyes:

I think Cas is the only one with both a remarkable physique AND a great personality on the board. Their are probably some others that I forgot.

lol first off, I was a personal trainer drug free for five years, my stats were 195 8 precent all natty. I have only used drugs after droping 25 pounds last year, and so far I have done 2 long cycles.

You need to pull your head out of you ass, sooner then later.

Last edited:
beastboy said:

Good Luck Again!

again my sarcasim was lost in your understanding of the post. My point was simple, HS you looked good on the drugs, so don't say they did nothing for you.

the rest was humor.

You look good to me Happy. Don't be so hard on yourself. And I respect you for doing it naturally now. Keep it up.

bah fuck what everyone else says...i think you look ok

you got some size

HighIntensity said:

lol first off, I was a personal trainer drug free five years, my stats were 195 8 precent all natty. I have only used drugs after droping 25 pounds last year, and so far I have done 2 long cycles.

You need to pull your head out of you ass, sooner then later.

I knew you would take my post personally. You have maybe two guys who defend your arrogance and stupidity in a situation that should elicit sympathy. The rest of the board attacks you because you beg for it. Time and time again.

You can't write. You can't think. You can barely spell.

You can lift. You can fight. You can insult. Big man.

Reactions: Puc
Testosterone boy said:

I knew you would take my post personally. You have maybe two guys who defend your arrogance and stupidity in a situation that should elicit sympathy. The rest of the board attacks you because you beg for it. Time and time again.

You can't write. You can't think. You can barely spell.

You can lift. You can fight. You can insult. Big man.

but but your hurting my internet feelings :bawling:

:)

High Intensity, my question to you is..Is looking good more important than feeling good. I think I may be misinterpreting your posts so this is not a flame, just a question.

Testosterone boy said:

Hey...I seen a post where you were the man in school. Seems like college is generally painful for the real studs from high school. I was a 2nd tier stud, not many titles...just friends with almost everyone that was somebody and several others. I did the best space on Stud Row for parking....if I got there first. LOL The smaller college environment was fine but I really didn't enjoy a major campus much...Colorado University.

The really beautiful women will fuck with your head in my experience. Best to avoid them anyways. Too easy to fall and they get depressed when their beauty fails them. Not many of them are talented either.

No, I wasn't "the man". I just treated everyone with respect and didn't talk shit about anyone. Than I started lifting weights and got big and people respected that. Check your PM. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Puc
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom