Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

p0ink - Maynard hip flip clip I thought you might enjoy

jerkbox said:
last show I saw back in september

Right on. Hoping to go see them in a couple months when they come here, though they recently postponed the show. I've got my Porcupine Tree tickets at least but I want to get both in this summer. I haven't seen Tool live in like 4 years or something.

Nathan said:
Right on. Hoping to go see them in a couple months when they come here, though they recently postponed the show. I've got my Porcupine Tree tickets at least but I want to get both in this summer. I haven't seen Tool live in like 4 years or something.

I think they're comin round here in the summer so I'd imagine they'll hit toronto around the same time. I always go to every show anywhere near philly.

are you familiar w/ his Puscifer stuff?

jerkbox said:
I think they're comin round here in the summer so I'd imagine they'll hit toronto around the same time. I always go to every show anywhere near philly.

are you familiar w/ his Puscifer stuff?

Nope. Link me? Is that a side-project? Has it come out yet? If it isn't out yet I might have heard of it. If it's really old, I might have heard of it and heard some of that stuff way back when. Otherwise, no idea.

Nathan said:
Nope. Link me? Is that a side-project? Has it come out yet? If it isn't out yet I might have heard of it. If it's really old, I might have heard of it and heard some of that stuff way back when. Otherwise, no idea.

puscifer is maynard's side project. the songs he/it did can be found on the underworld and underworld 2 movie soundtrack.

they are meh...

p0ink said:
puscifer is maynard's side project. the songs he/it did can be found on the underworld and underworld 2 movie soundtrack.

they are meh...

Had you seen the link I posted?

Top Bottom