Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nice, very very nice. Thanks to my father for this one....

ChefWide

Elite Mentor
Platinum
An 80 year man is describing to his friend at the old folks home how his visit to doctor went>

‘I had to give them a blood sample, a urine sample and a stool sample.’

‘Oy, must have been awful!’ said his friend.

‘Eh, no worries, I just left them my underwear.

ChefWide said:
An 80 year man is describing to his friend at the old folks home how his visit to doctor went>

‘I had to give them a blood sample, a urine sample and a stool sample.’

‘Oy, must have been awful!’ said his friend.

‘Eh, no worries, I just left them my underwear.
ha.. good one man.

Oldie but goodie.

Same kind of jokes my dad tells.
Like his great advice that "It's ok to beat around the bush, as long as their isn't any green on it"

Cheers,
Scotsman

chef: how come when i fry drumsticks nearly submerged in oil (dont worry, i drain it after) the outside gets done, but the inside is still kinda under cooked?

Yarg! said:
chef: how come when i fry drumsticks nearly submerged in oil (dont worry, i drain it after) the outside gets done, but the inside is still kinda under cooked?

Either the chicken isn't completely thawed or your oil is a bit too hot.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Scotsman said:
Either the chicken isn't completely thawed or your oil is a bit too hot.

Cheers,
Scotsman

what he said... some say that the key to a perfectly cooked fried chicken piece is to fry the chicken low and slow but to be sure to not crowd the pan too much. A thousand ways to skin a cat my man, but doneness is purely temperature. if its too cold, it will take longer to cook through, so slow it down to avoid scorching your mukluks.

cheers

Yarg! said:
it means the chicken is too cold or the oil might be too hot

Top Bottom