Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NFC PREVIEW- my way

M

madbomber31

lets start in the north....
the lions are an awful team with few long term pieces in place.. they can win if and only if stewart is given the ball and he produces with yards and clock control... the lions cant stop shit.. they have a decent front 4... i'm done talking about their strengths already. 4 wins in detroit, and A LOT OF ANGRY FANS until we get to see joey!!!

the VIKINGS will be better than last year, of course. moss will have disgustingly huge numbers but thats cuz he is easily the best player on the team and they already said he is the team. the defense makes detroit look like a probowl squad.. they have absolutely no strengths on d. i could score on them, alone. 7 wins only because of moss' ability.

Packers- i think they have a decent defense but on offense i am not impressed... ahman green= awesome.. favre=awesome... uh, need some weapons for favre to be awesome with.. glenn will put up big points here and there but not steadily... favre has no idea who he can trust and will revert to his old forcing self.. he'll throw some strange ones... packers MIGHT fight for a playoff spot. but i see 8 wins.

da bears... defense is... better than last year? wow!!! however, no way in hell do they pull game after game out of their asses. a train proved he was the man... he can help keep miller healthy (or chandler)... when miller goes down chandler will be very good. thats what he does.. he plays well till he gets hurt... and he will get hurt... who's 3rd??? we'll find out at some point.. count on it. 10 wins, division title, despite playing in champaign... mmm bubbles.

NFC SOUTH
awful division
pussy cats- rodney peete? are you fucking kidding me? lets not waste our time.. worst team in football will be lucky to manage 3 wins.

falcons- news flash, vick cannot throw the ball out of a stadium, even if he drinks 3 powerades. he can run though, and will. willie jackson will help vick out but not enough... dunn as well.. duckett too... hey, they got a future in atlanta!! but not just yet. 5 wins.

(s)AINTS- as in aint gonna win the division.. as in aint gonna have a good qb.. as in aint gonna be a dominating defense. as in... you get the idea... duece gets his chance to shine, but will he? i'd say so.. he's healthy and they dont know what thats like to have a healthy back. donte stallworth will explode half way through the season and help the aints into the playoff chase. 9 wins... by the way, they lost too much on the d line.

Fucs- gruden and lewis? um.... thats interesting... and scarey. they get some easy wins with the panthers and falcons (3 of 4 at least) the Defense might get real physical, as opposed to the last few years???? simeon rice will lead the nfl is sacks (i said that last year too, but that early start hurt him). PITTMAN is stacked, and provided they dont drug test him he'll bury 1000 rushing and 500 receiving... 10 scores too... break out year for the PITTman. 11 wins, division title

NFC Best- yep, you heard me... solid teams here.
CARDS- too bad they are here.. its gonna get ugly with the defense they got... combine that with jake plummer and thomas jones... SICK!!! fortunately for fantasy folk, plummer must throw... and boston will catch. did any gear sources deal with pittman and boston??? i'm curious. jake needs to go and that will be step one in the right direction... they got him on heart alone, if he wasnt a local no way would he have made it this long. 4 wins

HAWKS- i like some things here.. namely the DB's... solid dfense but the problem is they arent deep enough to deal with SF and the rams. on offense, alexander!!!! lets understand this: he was good enough to allow the team to let green go to Gbay... good enough to run ricky out of town... god damn thats good!!! too bad dilfer is out right now (did i say too bad?)... this team will challenge next season, but for now they gotta wait their turn.
7 wins.

9ers i would pick em in the division but they dont have the dbacks to knock the rams off... thats it, thats all they are missing is a deep dbackfield. if hearst remains healthy and garcia remains what he has been... they will push for the playoffs again. and challenge the rams. 10

rams- enjoy this season ram fans.. this is it.... the final push... the team lost its leading tackler and i'm STILL not all about the defense.. i think they over acheived last year. williams is a year older (wiser too?) and wont shut down guys like owens... they win the division and challenge for the NFC title.. they are still the team to beat. 11 wins.

NFC BEAST- beast as in DEFENSIVE HELL!!!
gnats- last place? eh, maybe.. i think its gonna be a struggle for them.. this is not just my heart, i just think the team is worse than last years and last years won 7... and zero against the eagles... who swept the season series.. and will do so again.. wanna bet me? no? shut the fuck up then. 5 wins.

cowboys- carter still? will one of you locals tell jerry jones its OK TO BE WRONG!!! go with hutchinson... carter was a mistake. emmitt breaks the record or his knee (week 3 maybe??? ;) ) defense is solid, i think dallas is on the way up providing they replace emmit and carter in a timely fashion... smith needs the record and needs to step aside for a younger talent next year.

6 wins

SKINNIES... unpredictable as to what happens on offense.. if they dont take care of the qb situation right now, they might get 4 wins... if they do, 8 or 9... defense is SOLID AS A ROCK... adn the LBs are the best i've ever seen.. better than the ravens 2 years ago. davis needs to get the ball still, spurrier cannot forget about him otherwise they will be in deep shit. i think a team like the gnats or eagles will wake up spurrier soon enough and let him know you cannot go 5 wide too often without killing a qb.

GANG GREEN... i was right on last year with em... i said they'd be there in the end and they were... this year, they get over the hump.... super deep now at db (for the rams/niners)... deep at wr despite milons broken leg... i'd take thrash, mitchell, freeman, and pinky any day.. they have some real speed here.. and throw in duce and levens... solid combo... throw in some rookie brian westbrook... AWESOME COMBOS!!! i'm talkin pizza flavored combo awesome, not just the cheese filled. defense is the best in the nfl for the 3rd straight year... (fuck the ravens 2 years ago, they played shit, dont get me started)... i'll go with 16 wins

EAGLES, RAMS, BUCs and BEARS... with the niners and skins making the playoffs... i was gonna go with the pack but that would be last years set... gotta change something up here... watch out for the seahawks and vikings making a push... one of the two could squeek in (i'm thinking vikings due to the division not being impressive)...

EAGLES TO THE SUPERBOWL... thats not just my heart talking either.

disagree folks, thats what we are here for..:

Cool. Now let's see some AFC predictions. Then again, noone even comes close to having Pittsburghs talent, so maybe you should just give us your runner-up predictions brother!:D

tomorrow... tomorrow... i need something to do at work TOMORROW...

by the way... brian baldinger picked the jets to go to the superbowl against the packers... i cant do worse than that.

madbomber31 said:
tomorrow... tomorrow... i need something to do at work TOMORROW...

by the way... brian baldinger picked the jets to go to the superbowl against the packers... i cant do worse than that.

Tom Jackson picked them too(Jets). The rest of the guys from NFL "Primetime" picked either the Rams or the Pack to face Pitt in the SB. Craig Mortenson said "they have no excuses this year, and are loaded with talent". I couldn't agree more. Step one is to blow that dice-roll of a Super Bowl JOKE team New England off the field next Monday night, which I am 100% positive they will do. I don't care what anyone says, they got lucky last year because two superior teams overlooked them. I'll give them props against the Raiders though, despite that "bad call"(which I thought was good btw). They ran Oakland all over the field that day basically & deserved to win.

madbomber31 said:
patriots MIGHT win 9... no noise this year.

I'd take your Eagles too if it weren't(imo) for their complete lack of anything on "O", other than you know who. They did get Antonio Freeman though, so maybe that'll put a flame under the rest of their Corps ass eh?! We'll see.

freeman wont be the deal breaker... i think its the fact that duce is healthy and they are very deep... donovan also knows the wr's now.. they now know him as well... freeman is going to start off as the slot guy, 3rd wr... i think anyone who picked up thrash in the fantasy drafts will be happy (seeing how he is a late pick and will produce).

The thing I like about McNabb is that he has the knack for pulling games out in the end... EAGLES and RAMS again in the NFC
Sleeper Team: Vikings
Steelers in the Super Bowl??Who would dare bet on Kordell Stewart having another year like last year...I'm still not convinced, but he seems like he's comfortable in the 'system' they have designed for him. I like the Colts and Steelers (for their D especially) Sleeper team: Titans

Eagles are going to the Superbowl this year.....guaranteed!! :D

BTW, McNabb is always in my gym (in the off season), cool guy, will just spark up a coversation with ya'.

Top Bottom