Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need Help

fat2fit

Okay, I am 39 years old and fat!! I've been trying to loose weight for the past 15 years and never been successful. Tried diet, personal trainer for 4 months so on so forth. I lost about 25 pounds few times but never been able to not gain it back. I am a male, 39 years old, 5'6" and 185lb.

As a last resort I am willing to try anything at all. I bough a 60 day supply for test freak and I intent to follow a 8 week cycle after I do some blood works, including my current test count.

My question is, will this help me loose pound. I just want to loose about 30 pounds and be somewhat toned. What about others such as tbol, dbol etc; Would any of those work better at obtaining my goal.
Thanks

There is your problem. You've been trying to loose weight when what you really need to be doing is trying to lose weight.

Hope that helps.

I was trying to lose my ex once, same problem as you. Too loose. Trying to lose what's loose can be a losing battle, but not a totally lost cause. Make sure you don't have any screws loose or you could lose your mind.

-Lucy

Okay, I am 39 years old and fat!! I've been trying to loose weight for the past 15 years and never been successful. Tried diet, personal trainer for 4 months so on so forth. I lost about 25 pounds few times but never been able to not gain it back. I am a male, 39 years old, 5'6" and 185lb.

As a last resort I am willing to try anything at all. I bough a 60 day supply for test freak and I intent to follow a 8 week cycle after I do some blood works, including my current test count.

My question is, will this help me loose pound. I just want to loose about 30 pounds and be somewhat toned. What about others such as tbol, dbol etc; Would any of those work better at obtaining my goal.
Thanks

Why do you keep gaining it back? It doesn't matter if you use the sauce or not. If you aren't making some PERMANENT lifestyle changes you'll continue to go back to square one. What's your diet like?

hit the pavement for cardio...hill climbs burn lotsa cals.
drag some logs up a mtn twice a day and stop eating at old country buffet

Top Bottom