Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

måñÐË||å thË fµÇkîñg tË®®ö®î§t

Not sure if you knew this or not..
But Mandela, Martin Luther, Jesse Jackson and Mugabe all went to a communist training class together back in the 60's.

The United States has made serious mistakes in the conduct of its foreign affairs, which have had unfortunate repercussions long after the decisions were taken. Unqualified support of the Shah of Iran led directly to the Islamic revolution of 1979. Then the United States chose to arm and finance the [Islamic] mujahedin in Afghanistan instead of supporting and encouraging the moderate wing of the government of Afghanistan. That is what led to the Taliban in Afghanistan. But the most catastrophic action of the United States was to sabotage the decision that was painstakingly stitched together by the United Nations regarding the withdrawal of the Soviet Union from Afghanistan. If you look at those matters, you will come to the conclusion that the attitude of the United States of America is a threat to world peace. Because what [America] is saying is that if you are afraid of a veto in the Security Council, you can go outside and take action and violate the sovereignty of other countries. That is the message they are sending to the world.

If you can't handle your country being criticized then i feel sorry for you if you think that that the same thing as being patriotic. The free flow of ideas is necessary to keep new & better ideas coming out.

ridicule is fine.. not from a communist who has already damaged the lives of millions of people.

nordstrom said:
If you look at those matters, you will come to the conclusion that the attitude of the United States of America is a threat to world peace. Because what [America] is saying is that if you are afraid of a veto in the Security Council, you can go outside and take action and violate the sovereignty of other countries. That is the message they are sending to the world.

§õmèõñè (súçh às thè U§) wïth rèsõlvè àñd mïght hàs tõ dõ sõmèthïñg õr thïs çõúld bè thè bègïññïg f thè èñd fõr r çïvïlïzàtïõ. Wúld ÿõ júst lèàvè §àdàm t hïs õwñ dvïçès?

do you post pics all the time b/c your keyboard is fucked up? do you have the extended ASCII character set's numbers memorized for easy ALT-# access? or do you cut and paste them in from some other program, taking the time to change each character?

Nordstrom, it seems Mandella has a personal issue with Cheney.... and he refers to Cheney as "the real president" :rolleyes:

" I gather you are particularly concerned about Vice President Cheney?
Well, there is no doubt. He opposed the decision to release me from prison (laughs). The majority of the U.S. Congress was in favor of my release, and he opposed it. But it’s not because of that. Quite clearly we are dealing with an arch-conservative in Dick Cheney.

Mandella is a terrorist. He sides with Iraq, he sides with a US citizen (scott ritter) who is in Baghdad and tells the world they have no weapons of m.d. and yet weapons inspectors were in there for seven years.

He says that our desire to attack Iraq is a black thing. He says that because the un has black leaders now we are not going to listen (which we shouldn't anyway) and that only when there were white leades in the un that we abided by the un.

He says that country's like France our against us, yet France has said that if we give the Iraq's one short shot at weapons inspections and they refuse or stymie them, they would possibly support an attack.

I think Mandella is way out of touch and should just go to that big Africa in the sky.

chesty said:
Mandella is a terrorist. He sides with Iraq, he sides with a US citizen (scott ritter) who is in Baghdad and tells the world they have no weapons of m.d. and yet weapons inspectors were in there for seven years.

He says that our desire to attack Iraq is a black thing. He says that because the un has black leaders now we are not going to listen (which we shouldn't anyway) and that only when there were white leades in the un that we abided by the un.

He says that country's like France our against us, yet France has said that if we give the Iraq's one short shot at weapons inspections and they refuse or stymie them, they would possibly support an attack.

I think Mandella is way out of touch and should just go to that big Africa in the sky.
\

AHHHH-MEN!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom