Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My tolerance for unattractiveness is getting out of hand

Status
Not open for further replies.

-SD-

EXT ELITE ROB
Chairman Member
Had a blind date yesterday but she looked like a fuckin troll. I was seriously debating being seen in public with it. I went to pick her up at her place and I could have turned right around and left her after she opened the door, but instead decided to throw her a bone (not that bone) and eat lunch. I think I should have left when I had the chance because she said I was the funniest/best looking guy or something to that effect. Just great. She wasnt even pleasantly plump! LOL

Damn thats messed up...Sat night you need to go out with us after the BBQ I'm going to find you some top notch snatch if you can't find it sooner then that...

Hate to hear it... but she's a person too. Its not the packaging, its the present. Open her up, you may like what you find inside...

or maybe not.

Reactions: Cut
superdave said:
Had a blind date yesterday but she looked like a fuckin troll. I was seriously debating being seen in public with it. I went to pick her up at her place and I could have turned right around and left her after she opened the door, but instead decided to throw her a bone (not that bone) and eat lunch. I think I should have left when I had the chance because she said I was the funniest/best looking guy or something to that effect. Just great. She wasnt even pleasantly plump! LOL

TX wants u to save her for him after he gets all liqoured up on Sat night.....for a fall back plan LOL :FRlol:

I find it hard for me to be like that. I used to - don't get me wrong. it is hard not to be like that when you put that much effort into your body and then you don't understand why others don't as well.
but rest assured that you are not as hot as you think you are and there is always someone out there that thinks you are just as nasty as you thought this chick was.
when you get rejected enough times it puts it into perspective. hell, I haven't even been rejected, but I've been on the other side of it where I'd rather chew my leg off than have to continue the conversation - so never assume that the person you are talking to isn't thinking the same.
humility man - you could use a healthy dose of it.

That's why I never do blind dates. 90 percent of the time you are dealing with girls that can not get dates that must resort to getting them without physical representation. That is too high of a risk factor for me. I could not even imagine what would happen if I was forced to go on a date with a girl that resembles an animal, I guess I could take her to the zoo, I'm sure she would enjoy seeing relatives. My friend told me about his blind date were the date came out and he said ill be right back and got in his car and fled the scene. Too risky for me bro!

Reactions: Cut
WTF Happyscrappy, I just said I could have turned around and walked away when she opened her door, but we went to lunch and I fuckin payed for it. I never said I was hot shit Im just saying what she said, and I really wish she didnt think that because Im not interested in her even if she was better looking because her personality isnt that great, but like I said I tolerate a lot but this was too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom