Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is my ideal man real?

wlibbe

Okay-seriously-I want to know if there are any men out there like this: Men who want to satify their women? Men who really and truly appreciate and respect their women? Men who put their women up on a pedestal? Men who treat their women like they would want their mother to be treated?

I seem to be believing less and less everyday that there are actually men like this.

wlibbe said:
Okay-seriously-I want to know if there are any men out there like this: Men who want to satify their women? Men who really and truly appreciate and respect their women? Men who put their women up on a pedestal? Men who treat their women like they would want their mother to be treated?

I seem to be believing less and less everyday that there are actually men like this.
I am sure there are lots of men that like to be pussy whipped like you want your man to be. LOL

On a pedestal??????? Come on! I treat my wife in every way that you want except the pedestal thing. No one in my mind belongs on a pedestal.

Okay-you are right-maybe that pedestal thing came out the wrong way-I am not asking to be worshipped. I just want to know if there are men that really respect and want to take care of their women?

wlibbe said:

Yes, this man exists.

Unfortunately for you, I'm taken and plan to remain so for quite some time. =)

-Warik

Yeah now find me a woman who will accept that and not run to someone who treats her like shit. Least I am not bitter.

Re: Re: Is my ideal man real?

actually yes that would be me

I have been dating this older woman for about 2 months

I say older, beacuse I am 23 and she is 30.

i have just been myself, and treated her like I would treat anywomen that deserves respect.

I am considerate, affectionate, publically, and esp. privatley,

and when we make love I reallly make love to her, and when I kiss I really kiss her...with all of me, and she senses that and really appreciates it. when she had 3 orgasm the other night on the second one she cried at the end..but it was tears of joy.

I said "why are you crying?"

and even though I subconsciusly new the answer...

she said "you've touched me"

I new I did bucuase I poured forth into her my essence my heart, and my feelings and she felt that and gave it back.

you know how good it feels!?!?!

damn good.....and because of it it makes me be a better person.

I think the down fall of most youth these days is that we all take............we take in the market place.....in business, in government and well everywhere........we have a consumer society...........well finally that behavior and mode of consuming has seeped into our relationships.....where we use people like a klinex then throw them away........when you go through this repeatedly you close up inside.....and if enough people experience this we all close up.......and hence we never develop who we are suppossed to be or how to treat others with any semblance of appreciation, because we have never been appreciated our selves..........

the way I am with the 30 year old is damn hard to replicate with a girl my age or younger...almost impossible I hate to say...but I will still try...and if they take then they will take....i refuse to close up, or give up because if I did I would feed the environment that I just condemned

Top Bottom