Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my historic old house in Nawlinz is OK! :)

rnch

not a mentor
EF VIP
just got back from checking it out.....they built houses well in the 1880's!!

no flooding, no roof damage, interior/exterior all intact.

THANK YA, JAYYY-SUSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :verygood:

Damn bro.. but can we claim my Van Gogh painting floated away? I like need the money. Did you get me one of those debit cards too? I owe you one.

Quick...grab someone elses crap and dump it in the front yard for the GEICO people

Congrats too..shot...save and a beauty

AAP said:
Damn bro.. but can we claim my Van Gogh painting floated away? I like need the money. Did you get me one of those debit cards too? I owe you one.
since when is that velvet picture of "dogs playing cards" that you bought in the tampa flea market considered a van gogh?? :rolleyes:

Good to hear. Yeah my old house back home that was built in around 1900 will probably outlast 90% of the houses built today. Unless you want to pay an extra million dollars to construct your house out of brick/stone. They had better lumber/building materials dollar for dollar way back when.

heeeey, great news! .....both for you personally and for history's sake. :):)

Rnch, through my blind drunken stupor it seems like I remember a street called LaTrek with a lot of really gorgeous buildings. Do you know if it flooded?

Top Bottom