Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My friends brother in-law got into bed with his 13

PICK3 said:
What is it legally?

You can't just go around calling peeps a pedophile without proof (unless you're talking about Hotzie).
you can allege anything you want. the law enforcement and courts make the final ruling.

i can call you whatever i want. no law against that.

now, making intentionally false allegations with nothing to back it up or making false police reports is against some law im sure.

PICK3 said:
What is it legally?

You can't just go around calling peeps a pedophile without proof (unless you're talking about Hotzie).

Reporting what you know can't be slander.

I.E. This guy told me his girl's uncle crawled into bed with her and touched her innapropriately, and that the mom won't report it.

Simple. Factual.

You can also make statements about what *YOU BELEIVE* or your opinion, which is just that - your opinion. That' can't really be slander.

ALso, you ARE FAT.

heatherrae said:
I think a 13 year old girl can tell the difference in someone accidentally brushing up on them and someone trying to touch them in a sexual manner. I don't think it is hard at all to figure out what he was up to.

True, but we know nothing about this 13 yr old girl. Is she doing drugs. Is she emotionaly stable? Is she a tramp?
Not saying she is all these things, but if she's an attention seeker, she may have been making all this up.
No one can make an assessment w/out the full story.
The girls in my high school at 13, we doing drugs and having sex with older guys in parking lots.

Based on convo's I have had with the father, she is NOT into boys at all or smkoing drinking drugs etc... the dad smokes the odd spliff so he's no dummy about drugs.

she's 13 going on 14 not 13 going on 21.

Oh yah, the first person she went to in the morning was her Dad, she was crying and he said what the heck is wrong etc...etc....

Uncle did NOT deny it he just said "what I was drunk I didnt do anything" blah blah

Dad took a knife and was going to kill the uncle then just told him he was not worth it and told him to get the hell out of the house.

blueta2 said:
True, but we know nothing about this 13 yr old girl. Is she doing drugs. Is she emotionaly stable? Is she a tramp?
Not saying she is all these things, but if she's an attention seeker, she may have been making all this up.
No one can make an assessment w/out the full story.
The girls in my high school at 13, we doing drugs and having sex with older guys in parking lots.
the point is, they have people who make those assessments as a part of their profession. it's not up to you or me to decide if she;s telling the truth or not, is it? are you professionally trained to do so? i doubt it.

heavy_duty said:
Based on convo's I have had with the father, she is NOT into boys at all or smkoing drinking drugs etc... the dad smokes the odd spliff so he's no dummy about drugs.

she's 13 going on 14 not 13 going on 21.

Oh yah, the first person she went to in the morning was her Dad, she was crying and he said what the heck is wrong etc...etc....

Uncle did NOT deny it he just said "what I was drunk I didnt do anything" blah blah

Dad took a knife and was going to kill the uncle then just told him he was not worth it and told him to get the hell out of the house.

ok so that rules that theory out.
If this man did in fact touch this young lady like that, he needs to be confronted, not by cops or lawers, but the old fashion way.
My Dad would have had a couple of thugs mess him up. But I was a kid in the 70's when this was a more accepted practice
He was drunk. My best friends brother was so drunk one night and go into bed with her (she was 16) and he tried having sex with her.
The next morning he did not recall a thing. He was so sorry and never did it again. And yes they have a great relationship today.
Booze = STUPIDITY!

hstern said:
agree 100% counselors ie
you gotta be careful about bringing this sort of thing to a school counselor though IMO. it's not necessarily something the little girl might want her school personnel to know. if it were me, i wouldnt want anyone in my school to know. id want it to be someone objective who doesnt know me

Smurfy said:
the point is, they have people who make those assessments as a part of their profession. it's not up to you or me to decide if she;s telling the truth or not, is it? are you professionally trained to do so? i doubt it.

agreed, but really, she was not raped. He grabbed her boob and this loser was drunk.
My uncle grabbed my ass over and over when he would come over and he was always drunk.
Shit happens, this kids doesn't need therapy for one boob grabbing.

Top Bottom