Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My ex-Girl fucked around!

riverrock

Hello All!

I recently found out that during the summer, my ex-girlfriend (now!) who went to Greece on a holiday with her sister had too much of a good time. It was supposed to be a chance to help her sister relax after a hard year in Uni. Unfortunately, it was my ex who did all the relaxing and ended up spending two weeks hooked up with a Bodybuilder! Worse again, another Brit!

Now, I am a PowerLifter myself and am as strong as fuck. Turns out this guy is a tour-rep with the agency she travelled with. Do you think I should get on a plane, fly over to Greece, and beat the living shit out of him or what?

why when you can just beat the living shit out of her?

(joking of course, just leave the tart)

No, if anything, you should beat the living shit out of your ex for being a whore. He probably didn't know she was seeing anyone. That's usually the way it works out. So just hook up with your ex and play a little Slap A Hoe.

For what??? It's your girl you should be mad at. She's the one that knew she was in a relationship.

if i was rich and I had an extra dime in my pocket thats the last thing I would spend it on

better get a revenge on ex but i dont know what the point of that would be anyway

howd you find out?

Chances are the guy did not know she was involved with anyone. Happens all the time where someone doesn't admit they have a boy/girlfriend.

Beat the living shit out of her, not the dude.

Oh, don't worry, I am mad as fuck with her as well! So much so, I went to a football game involving a team both her and her father are keen fans of. Spent the whole game roaring for the opposition!! Is that sad or what! Didn't see them there, but then again there was 60,000 at the game!

Yes, he probably didn't know, but fuck it - it would make me feel better!!

riverrock said:
Oh, don't worry, I am mad as fuck with her as well! So much so, I went to a football game involving a team both her and her father are keen fans of. Spent the whole game roaring for the opposition!! Is that sad or what! Didn't see them there, but then again there was 60,000 at the game!

Yes, he probably didn't know, but fuck it - it would make me feel better!!

WOW......

Dude here's some advice your girl is A CHICKENHEAD.... get over it....move on!!!

Don't bother wasting your time on her, cause you're the 1 that comes off looking pathetic, by wanting to get on a plane to go beat up some dude that your girl f*cked with on vacation, he won't even know who you are!

Top Bottom