Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My cat needs a butt plug, please help!

artrius

Ok, i'm seriously going through too many cans of glade because of this damned cat. I mean holy shit, I've made some stinkers in my time, but GOD DAMN that thing can really clear the apartment out.

Any ideas?? I'm dying here... :arrow:

please, for the love of god people, surely SOMEONE knows how to cure a cat of the toxic shits.... :sick:

i dont know she may have some kinda stomach virus or something
My friends cat would poot and it would make you want to throw up.and i think she had to take it to the vet or something

Angel said:
well first off what do you feed it???? second is it runny? and third how old is it?

Right now I feed it friskies dry food and a can of 9 lives wet food every morning, and refill the dry food as needed. I give it water instead of milk. nope, it isn't runny. I picked up the cat a couple of months ago. It was a stray cat, and after taking it to the vet, he was determined to be about a year old.

artrius said:
Right now I feed it friskies dry food and a can of 9 lives wet food every morning, and refill the dry food as needed. I give it water instead of milk. nope, it isn't runny. I picked up the cat a couple of months ago. It was a stray cat, and after taking it to the vet, he was determined to be about a year old.

I got mine asa stray, he was about6mos old.. shit stunk.. he was runny...farted like a bitch...almost as bad as me... u have to get proper food for him/her right away, or something reccomended by the vet
clean frech water everyday...
whey they are strays.. it can be hard to get food.. and it usually isnt the healtiest things either.. in a few weeks it should be ok.. now.. my cats turds stink bad.. but its solid as a rock..

You'll probably have to switch food to another brand.

It like Burritos...homemade are ok...Taco Bell creates ass stench like a trucker's bathroom.

GrandMaster said:
I got mine asa stray, he was about6mos old.. shit stunk.. he was runny...farted like a bitch...almost as bad as me... u have to get proper food for him/her right away, or something reccomended by the vet
clean frech water everyday...
whey they are strays.. it can be hard to get food.. and it usually isnt the healtiest things either.. in a few weeks it should be ok.. now.. my cats turds stink bad.. but its solid as a rock..

yeah, the cats crap used to be all runny... actually, it was more like explosive. His litter box is in the bathroom, which is pretty small (just a toilet, sink, and bath). I came home one day and there was shit splattered in all 4 directions, on the wall in front of the box, on the bathtub, on the wall opposite the box, and on the door that was open (effectively all four walls). Explain to me that one. :chomp:

Top Bottom