Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Missing someone.

biteme

MVP
EF VIP
I'm not use to these feelings. Help. I'm gonna take a nap.

Looks like you've put on some size in that avatar.

Or is it just me?

I missed having sushi this afternoon.
I start to drool the very second I think about it.

Missing someone can be rough, but then when you get to see them or talk to them again, it's all worth it. And the thing that helps you get through it is knowing that phone call is going to come and you'll get to hear their voice even if you can't see them. The best advice I can give you is to look at the reasons why you miss them, their voice, their personality, their smile, whatever it is, and you keep those in mind. It may be be bittersweet, but I bet you a dollar that you'll smile.

velvett said:
Looks like you've put on some size in that avatar.

Or is it just me?

I missed having sushi this afternoon.
I start to drool the very second I think about it.

If its you it must be me as well.........I was just looking at his avatar thinking he was looking damn wide.......and great taper.

PHATchik said:
Missing someone can be rough, but then when you get to see them or talk to them again, it's all worth it. And the thing that helps you get through it is knowing that phone call is going to come and you'll get to hear their voice even if you can't see them. The best advice I can give you is to look at the reasons why you miss them, their voice, their personality, their smile, whatever it is, and you keep those in mind. It may be be bittersweet, but I bet you a dollar that you'll smile.

Although this does not apply if that person left and dumped your ass.

biteme said:
I'm not use to these feelings. Help. I'm gonna take a nap.

I feel ya man

hey, did we like start dating someone at the same time. We've been kind of sync'd with the random erection thing and now this.

string_bean00 said:
Although this does not apply if that person left and dumped your ass.
No, it doesn't apply at all. If you start thinking about those things after the relationship is over, you won't smile....you'll probably just cry and wonder where it went wrong.

But in biteme's case, my earlier post is applicable.

PHATchik said:
No, it doesn't apply at all. If you start thinking about those things after the relationship is over, you won't smile....you'll probably just cry and wonder where it went wrong.

Dammit.

SoreArms said:
I feel ya man

hey, did we like start dating someone at the same time. We've been kind of sync'd with the random erection thing and now this.

Woah...

Uh.. ATTENTION EVERYONE..... I think we should leave Sorearms and Biteme alone for a little cuddle time... :rainbow:

I'm outta here...

Top Bottom