Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Matrix Reloaded.......slightly better than 2. only slightly....

danielson

Elite Mentor
Platinum
<spoilers in text>

damn....i was hoping for so much more

ok, so it answered a fair amount of questions, but REALLY it was cheesy in parts and i wasnt even that impressed with the action, at times it was extremely poorly choreographed IMO

<spoiler>

i was overjoyed trinity died. but she took so long in going....fuck! and they didnt utilise the chinese guys skills properly....the fight for zion was VERY cool, their little machines looks lame-o but the fire effects were fucking cool (the whole scene cost 40m)

but the agent smith vs neo finale.......SHITE. lame....they could have done so much more especially with the aerial combat scenes, shit Dragonball Z puts them to shame. and that shit hole might be the one but he still can;t fucking win a fight properly, he has to wait for Smith to absorb him before the equation they represent equals out or some fucking gay shit like that. and then the machines take neo away, fuck knows for what, yet keep to their deal of letting Zions live in peace even though they fucking had them and their is no logical reason to stay honourable?!?!?!

they should have had neo go mental after seeing trinity die and fucking nuke the whole of machine city from the inside out.

and they didnt have one good fight in the whole film. not one. when trinity does her little crane jump it looks cheesy. shit no.2 was way better for fights

i hope they dont make another. 1 was EASILY the best, fights, dialogue and storyline

Last edited:
danielson said:

they should have had neo go mental after seeing trinity die and fucking nuke the whole of machine city from the inside out

This is what I was expecting to happen, but I thought the way they handled it was interesting. Not bad, interesting. I might have liked to see him fuck up the machine city by himself better though. Then whup Smith's ass.

DUDE- there was not enough room after it said spoiler! Go back and edit that shizat!

Damn- I read the first line.... You should put spoiler at the top....

Re: Re: Matrix Reloaded.......slightly better than 2. only slightly....

teen1216 said:

This is what I was expecting to happen, but I thought the way they handled it was interesting. Not bad, interesting. I might have liked to see him fuck up the machine city by himself better though. Then whup Smith's ass.

yeah, but after making us watch 1 and 2 they should have ended it that way....it was an interesting ending but they left it open....and didnt explain why he percieves the machines as 'light' either....(wondering about the religious meaning)

Becoming said:
DUDE- there was not enough room after it said spoiler! Go back and edit that shizat!

Damn- I read the first line.... You should put spoiler at the top....

better now?

sorry!

if they had made 2 and 3 one movie and cut the fat out this could have rivaled 1

Thanks dude, I don't know how it looks, I just scrolled down to the end without looking.... It is like tempting fate- trying not to see any details... luckily I had heard what was in the first line as a rumor....

I agree about what you said about combining 2 and 3, when it comes out on DVD, I want to get both, put them together and edit out the stuff I don't like (like the stupid rave and morphous speech and the love scene) and make my own matrix complete edition...

when neo 'saw' smith even with burnt out eyes, i *thought* it might start getting good and then we would see Neo realise his powers and kick ass....it never fucking happened though

Top Bottom