Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lack of self esteem?

Bison, you seem to have a hatred for bodybuilders... I cant figure out why, unless of course, youre a skinny little pansy :toilet:

The_Mexican said:
Bison, you seem to have a hatred for bodybuilders... I cant figure out why, unless of course, youre a skinny little pansy :toilet:

I dont hate anyone. Just giving my opinion. Whats the matter, your lack of self esteem taking over again and you think everyone is agianst you?

Go back to the GYM, maybe you'll feel better about yourself. <pathetic>

So, by your logic, I would assume that you believe that everyone who DOESN'T bodybuild loves himself, eh?

Also, I don't understand how someone who bodybuilds could be weak. Wouldn't the weaker individual be the one who doesn't bodybuild?

Finally, what the hell is wrong with vanity?

-Warik

Bison Brawler said:
"I am vain, I am weak. I am a fitness addict! Please love me, because I don't love myself. That's why I body build."

So, how long ago did a body builder take your woman from you?

Warik said:
So, by your logic, I would assume that you believe that everyone who DOESN'T bodybuild loves himself, eh?

Also, I don't understand how someone who bodybuilds could be weak. Wouldn't the weaker individual be the one who doesn't bodybuild?

Finally, what the hell is wrong with vanity?

-Warik

that is a leap.

lots of people who bb hate themselves. lots of people who don't hate themselves. but, I gotta say, I find a higher occurrence of low self esteem amongst the bbers than the non.

bbing is just one reaction to perceived inadequacies... others turn to drugs, self mutilation, suicide, etc...

bbing, if not taken to an extreme, is a good way to deal with these feelings... but just because you deal with things in a reasonable way doesn't mean they don't exist...

I also think there is a high correlation between low self-esteem and internet chat boards, which makes the denizens of elite likely head cases...

i think i can see where he is coming from...i think. i personally cannot stand people that lift and do assload's of gear just to look good when they take their shirts off to show girls that glitter covered nipples in clubs. As for hating yourself, i think alot of people started lifting for various reasons ranging from boredom to self hatred, but i do not believe that everyone lifts because they hate themselves. Some people do it for different reasons...for sports, for fun, to be a walking cartoon charachter to get hoochies in clubs...it's all up to the individual.

Top Bottom