Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Imagine you were stuck in an elevator. Who would you like to be stuck in there with and what would you talk about?

Re: Imagine you were stuck in an elevator. Who would you like to be stuck in there w

feisty11975 said:
are you sure about that? hmmmm

Dungeons and Dragons combined with Breakdance tutoring? This guy definitely could have been an Interior Decorator.

Re: Imagine you were stuck in an elevator. Who would you like to be stuck in there w

my biological father

who knows, i have so many questions

despite his failures as a father, i'd like to see what we have in common that nature, not nurture, has preserved in me from him

he's not that bad a man and has many great qualities that are evident in me (family tells me we are alike in personality, aside from the bipolar/alcoholic part)

basically just to get answers about myself

swole said:
my biological father

who knows, i have so many questions

despite his failures as a father, i'd like to see what we have in common that nature, not nurture, has preserved in me from him

he's not that bad a man and has many great qualities that are evident in me (family tells me we are alike in personality, aside from the bipolar/alcoholic part)

basically just to get answers about myself

Best answer so far.

As long as you weren't bullshitting, but if you were, at least i won't have to pick some up at Jackangel's Bullshit store.

reno240 said:
I heard that same rumor. So just think about the conversations about hot men you could have with him while in the elevator.

yeah but if a hairy butt is what turns him on.....it won't do me any good :worried:
to top it off I found out the hot guy at the gym is married :worried:

Top Bottom