Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If you could have any singers voice..who would it be?

Interesting question.....

I guess from a 'vocal range' perspective I would say MJK from TOOL. He can really move his voice around the scale.

I guess my other votes would have to go to either Frank Sinatra or Barry White. Simply because their voices are so distinctive.

Pebcak

Keith Caputo, who used to sing for Life Of Agony when they were still good. He had great range and expression. I also wouldn't mind being able to sing like Chris from Propagandhi, who's got the best punk voice IMO.

Billie Joe Armstrong of Green Day obviously, actually I kinda sound like him, when I try to. Yes, I know he sings with a fake british accent, but his voice has that raw appeal that I like, plus he sings with such passion. Lots of people have better voices than him, but some don't have any emotion, cause they aren't singing their own songs, they are doing songs, written by professional writers.

James Labrie- Dream Theater (excellent range)
Geddy Lee- Rush (just to be different)
Glen Hughes is fantastic- "ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the Las Angel-eeees Cutoff!!!"

Joe Elliot- Def leppard ( best ballad voice)
Sully from Godsmack - Great aggression
Singer from System of a Down- Very unique voice. Not the usualy Creed-Pearl Jam ripoff..

crimson coal said:
Dread..What about the group "Kittie"?

I covered a few of their songs (from their first albulm) for my Xs band back on the east coast. I could actually match it pretty good. I grew up doing more operatic stuff, but learned to scream really well in the marines. :) I wish I could sing more like Tina Root from switchblade symphony though. Her voice is amazing.

Top Bottom