Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If you could have any singers voice..who would it be?

Without a doubt... Milli Vanilli. Beautiful voices, both of them. Whatever happened to them anyway?

Seriously, I would say Maynard James Keenan of Tool. His voice and his creativity. Or the lead singer of Earshot, though he only has the same voice, and no originality.

Geoff Tate, or James Hetfield

I dont think I would want this guys voice, but I think that he was a damn good singer, dont know his name but he was in the band Steel Heart, anybody remember them?

Steelheart..Yup..Been along time since I have heard em but I remember I liked it. Geoff Tate has a solo album comin out tomarrow for your information.

Don't know much about them just new the singer was a screamer. I personally really liked the band Drain Sth. To bad they broke up. I really like those girls.

Tony Martin~ sang on several Sabbath albums~incredibly powerful voice with excellent range.

Freddy Mercury

Celine Dion

Tony Martin..Yup incredible voice. I have all his stuff with Sabbath and he also has a few CD's with a band called "The Cage". I think my favs with him in Sabbath were "The headless Cross" and "Tyr" although all of em were good.

You're the other guy that bought the albums! :p

All the Sabbath fans I know consider it blasphemy to hear Tony Martin sing with Sabbath, but he's my personal fav.

I haven't heard "The Cage", but just found out about it a short while ago.

Headless Cross is a GREAT album! One of the best Sabbath album IMO.

Top Bottom