Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I need help from our fearless fighters from the north (Canadians)

KillahBee

Specifically those with knowledge of Toronto. I am researching possible events or entertainment sites for a client to host customers at. Any ideas? The event will be in Sept-Oct and is usually high end (i.e. TPC courses, NFL games...).

KillahBee said:
Specifically those with knowledge of Toronto. I am researching possible events or entertainment sites for a client to host customers at. Any ideas? The event will be in Sept-Oct and is usually high end (i.e. TPC courses, NFL games...).
We have CFL not NFL first off. I suggest a Raptors or Leafs game most draw.

superqt4u2nv said:
We have CFL not NFL first off. I suggest a Raptors or Leafs game most draw.

I know that, but CFL isn't even worth mentioning. I am looking into those other options, but I can't imagine them wanting to see the Raptors. But maybe the Leafs.

what do you mean "host customers at"? You mean just entertainment cool places to visit, or a sports-oriented event?

Razorguns said:
what do you mean "host customers at"? You mean just entertainment cool places to visit, or a sports-oriented event?

typically these events consist of a 3 hour business session (with speaker and F&B) followed by some sort of event. in the past we have set up golf on a TPC course, rented suites at the US Open and othe high end sporting events, purchased tickets to Cirque du Soleil and even staged a gathering at a museum.

KillahBee said:
typically these events consist of a 3 hour business session (with speaker and F&B) followed by some sort of event. in the past we have set up golf on a TPC course, rented suites at the US Open and othe high end sporting events, purchased tickets to Cirque du Soleil and even staged a gathering at a museum.

I could give you a contact with a golf course I used to work at but apparently I am an idiot and my advice is worthless so I wont!

superqt4u2nv said:
I could give you a contact with a golf course I used to work at but apparently I am an idiot and my advice is worthless so I wont!

why do you say that (was it my post in the "people bugging you thread"?) :artist:

Top Bottom