Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i masturbate before gym and dont wash my hands

yunusmile

Banned
then touch everything in the gym especially the light female weights. and act like i am doing dropset
(insert small penis tag and joke here)

You know damn well that's a lie. There's no gym in Turkey, and even if there is, women certainly wouldn't be allowed to do it.

Now, here's what you should do. Masturbate into your palm, then go to a party and swirl your hand around in the punch bowl when nobody is looking.

You fucking ugly small dick Turkish faggot

You know damn well that's a lie. There's no gym in Turkey, and even if there is, women certainly wouldn't be allowed to do it.

Now, here's what you should do. Masturbate into your palm, then go to a party and swirl your hand around in the punch bowl when nobody is looking.

ololololololololololololllolo

nah man that's not doing it right, you gotta stink palm it. Take a huge giant shit, "modestly" wipe with like only 1 or 2 ply's....then sit down on your hand for like 10 minutes. Really get it marinating, then go swirl your hand in the punch bowl.

nah man that's not doing it right, you gotta stink palm it. Take a huge giant shit, "modestly" wipe with like only 1 or 2 ply's....then sit down on your hand for like 10 minutes. Really get it marinating, then go swirl your hand in the punch bowl.

Make sure its the right texture rob

so now wait
Im confused

should we be washing our hands before thr gym or after masturbation ??
or whats the actual problem here

Top Bottom